Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is ...2 Answers
Riham B.
Switzerland
Ouuuh how can i describe this facial cleanser .. It clean so good the skin and leave it so soft
I just love clarins products
It's all what i use for my skin
sabrine K.
I don' find this prooduct good enough. I have a dry skin and I didn't quote any difference or good effect. Other products are more cheaper and really better than this one
syeda h.
My skin type is dry and one of my friend advised me to use this product. I tried it in this winter and get tremendous result. Thanks Clarins.
Nadiya T.
Hyderabad telangana india
I gave very dry skin n I have been using this it rely suits me n I love it I recommend it to all the people of dey skin even the guys lol jk
Deborah S.
Summerside, PE
Beautifully cleansing while not drying, this brand always performs and will repurchase time again
Mary K.
Love this product. It makes my face feel very clean after i use it!. I would definitely recommend this!
Elif B.
Turkey, İstanbul
This cleansing milk is really soft and gentle to my skin,it feels clean when you wash with it
Erin A.
Surrey
Soothing. It's a blend of softening and plant extracts. Good for normal to dry skin. Features Alpine herbs, marshmallow, sweet almond, linden and St. John's wort. Leaves skin soft and refreshed. I loved the alpine herb scent. Cream make up remover. Rinse with lukewarm water or wipe off with a tissue. Leaves skin radiant and moistened. Follow with a toning lotion.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.