Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is al...2 Answers
Tara S.
Tara S.
Whitby, ON
Clarins makes some of my favorite cleansing products. This particular item smells fresh and will not strip your skin!
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Wiltshire
Perfect for my dry, sensitive skin. However I have found better, cheaper brands which are basically the same.
Alice W.
Alice W.
Used during winter, moisturizing and softened dry patches on skin. Very gentle cleanser with nice smell.
Georgia B.
Georgia B.
Very good for dry skin! Seen a change to my skin after a few days no more dry skin!!!:)
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Gentle hydrating cleanser, doesn't leave the skin feeling like its tight, dry or itchy
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
I love Clarins Cleansing Milk! I have dry skin and it moisturizers my face and makes my skin so smooth and soft. I find it good value for my money and would recommend this cleanser to a friend! It is a very effective product and I will definitely be buying this again!!
Kysharna D.
Kysharna D.
I have dry skin and it moisturise my face and and it doesn't meet my skin in the dryer and when I have a summer fees mother to sleep it when I wake up my skin is so soft. Please go and buy it they should get more customers but the only bad thing is because it is very expensive.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Very hydrating on skin love it since I have very dry coarse skin especially in summer it does wonders literally have seen a change on my skin tone. I would recommend this to anyone with dry flaky skin. Hope it works for your skin . especially in this texas weather heat
Rhea S.
Rhea S.
Toronto, ON
I really liked the cleansing milk for anyone with dry skin, it is great to use in the winters. I don't find it removes all your makeup its best to first use a makeup remover than use the cleansing milk to soothe the skin.
Imogen L.
Imogen L.
I found that this product broke me out along my nose and cheeks, which is strange as I usually have very clear skin. It smells okay but I'm not a fan myself.
Julie T.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.