Add a Photo

By CLARINS
#527 in Facial Cleansers
Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Photo (1)
Rhea S.
Rhea S.
Toronto, ON
I really liked the cleansing milk for anyone with dry skin, it is great to use in the winters. I don't find it removes all your makeup its best to first use a makeup remover than use the cleansing milk to soothe the skin.
sabrine K.
sabrine K.
I don' find this prooduct good enough. I have a dry skin and I didn't quote any difference or good effect. Other products are more cheaper and really better than this one
Imogen L.
Imogen L.
I found that this product broke me out along my nose and cheeks, which is strange as I usually have very clear skin. It smells okay but I'm not a fan myself.
Riham B.
Riham B.
Switzerland
Ouuuh how can i describe this facial cleanser .. It clean so good the skin and leave it so soft
I just love clarins products
It's all what i use for my skin
syeda h.
syeda h.
My skin type is dry and one of my friend advised me to use this product. I tried it in this winter and get tremendous result. Thanks Clarins.
Nadiya T.
Nadiya T.
Hyderabad telangana india
I gave very dry skin n I have been using this it rely suits me n I love it I recommend it to all the people of dey skin even the guys lol jk
Tara S.
Tara S.
Whitby , ON
Clarins makes some of my favorite cleansing products. This particular item smells fresh and will not strip your skin!
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Wiltshire
Perfect for my dry, sensitive skin. However I have found better, cheaper brands which are basically the same.
Alice W.
Alice W.
Used during winter, moisturizing and softened dry patches on skin. Very gentle cleanser with nice smell.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Love this product. It makes my face feel very clean after i use it!. I would definitely recommend this!
Julie T.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.