Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is ...2 Answers
Kysharna D.
I have dry skin and it moisturise my face and and it doesn't meet my skin in the dryer and when I have a summer fees mother to sleep it when I wake up my skin is so soft. Please go and buy it they should get more customers but the only bad thing is because it is very expensive.
Tara-Lee U.
I use the Clarins- Cleansing Milk- Normal to Dry Skin with my Clarins Mia 2. I add a little bit of the cleansing milk to the centre of my Mia 2 and cleanse around my damp skin. I love how refreshed my skin feels after cleansing with the Clarins Cleansing milk. I will definitely repurchase this item.
Nancy G.
Very hydrating on skin love it since I have very dry coarse skin especially in summer it does wonders literally have seen a change on my skin tone. I would recommend this to anyone with dry flaky skin. Hope it works for your skin . especially in this texas weather heat
Rhea S.
Toronto, ON
I really liked the cleansing milk for anyone with dry skin, it is great to use in the winters. I don't find it removes all your makeup its best to first use a makeup remover than use the cleansing milk to soothe the skin.
sabrine K.
I don' find this prooduct good enough. I have a dry skin and I didn't quote any difference or good effect. Other products are more cheaper and really better than this one
Imogen L.
I found that this product broke me out along my nose and cheeks, which is strange as I usually have very clear skin. It smells okay but I'm not a fan myself.
Riham B.
Switzerland
Ouuuh how can i describe this facial cleanser .. It clean so good the skin and leave it so soft
I just love clarins products
It's all what i use for my skin
syeda h.
My skin type is dry and one of my friend advised me to use this product. I tried it in this winter and get tremendous result. Thanks Clarins.
Nadiya T.
Hyderabad telangana india
I gave very dry skin n I have been using this it rely suits me n I love it I recommend it to all the people of dey skin even the guys lol jk
Tara S.
Etobicoke, ON
Clarins makes some of my favorite cleansing products. This particular item smells fresh and will not strip your skin!
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.