Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is ...2 Answers
esha p.
I love this stuff it smells really nice and fresh. Leaves your clean soft and nice
Mariah F.
Gulfport, MS
This cleansing milk is really great for dry faces . You do it 1 time a day that's all you need.
candi p.
Ridgecrest, CA
Love this to keep skin mostiurized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonathan G.
Camano Island, WA
Perfect for drt skin. Absolutly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Berta T.
Brooklyn, NY
It. Hydrates. My. Skin. So. Much. I love. It. So. Much.
Missy B.
Olympia
The Clarins, Cleansing Milk is wonderful.  Every thing Clarins makes is wonderful.  It is one of the few companies that is alcohol free!
Gaby
Really nice mourtoxong fell to your body and face it was my first time using it and it is a bit pricey for me tbh
Katie-anne A.
Westcroft road, Manchester
Beautiful cleanser for those wanting a 'dry cleanser'. I use this as my second cleanse after a makeup wipe. It likes my skin clean and hydrated. Not normally a fan of cleansing milks but it's a great product and I would purchase it again! Very gentle on the skin.
Tara S.
Etobicoke, ON
Clarins makes some of my favorite cleansing products. This particular item smells fresh and will not strip your skin!
Georgia P.
Wiltshire
Perfect for my dry, sensitive skin. However I have found better, cheaper brands which are basically the same.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.