Add a Photo

By CLARINS
#510 in Facial Cleansers
Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Photo (1)
Rafaela C.
Rafaela C.
Harrison, NY

Don't like the smell. It doesn't remove waterproof makeup. You have to use a lot of product for a complete wash.
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Wiltshire

Perfect for my dry, sensitive skin. However I have found better, cheaper brands which are basically the same.
Shawnice A.
Shawnice A.

Very very very very very refreshing makes my skin feel better I know I have very oily skin so this helps alot
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Bloomfield, NJ

This is so cool and creamy. It really helped my face I'm super dry and I got a lot of nourishment from this
Alice W.
Alice W.

Used during winter, moisturizing and softened dry patches on skin. Very gentle cleanser with nice smell.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Nashville , TN

Very good for dry skin. I love how it makes my skin feel Been using a few weeks and I can already tell
Mary K.
Mary K.

Love this product. It makes my face feel very clean after i use it!. I would definitely recommend this!
Christy A.
Christy A.

This cleanser soothes and calms the skin. it also removes make-up and dirt without stripping the skin.
Marilynn C.
Marilynn C.

Very cleansing on the skin.. this actually cleared up some of my breakouts that I was having recently
Amber R.
Amber R.
Amarillo, TX

I love this stuff. It's so gentle and smells great.I have sensitive skin and this does not bother me.
Julie T.
Julie T.

I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.

Join Now