Add a Photo

By CLARINS
#527 in Facial Cleansers
Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Photo (1)
candi p.
candi p.
Ridgecrest, CA
Love this to keep skin mostiurized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.
Camano Island, WA
Perfect for drt skin. Absolutly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
esha p.
esha p.
I love this stuff it smells really nice and fresh. Leaves your clean soft and nice
Berta T.
Berta T.
Brooklyn, NY
It. Hydrates. My. Skin. So. Much. I love. It. So. Much.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Peterborough , Ontario
I have very dry skin and this cleanser is so moisturizing and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not stripped and tight like so many cleansers do for my skin . It's very gentle and soothing on my skin after all day of wearing make up . I do recommend using a micellar water or some sort of make up remover first because it won't remove all of your eye make up.
But overall I love this product and I really enjoy most of the Clarins dry skin line .
Tara-Lee U.
Tara-Lee U.
I use the Clarins- Cleansing Milk- Normal to Dry Skin with my Clarins Mia 2. I add a little bit of the cleansing milk to the centre of my Mia 2 and cleanse around my damp skin. I love how refreshed my skin feels after cleansing with the Clarins Cleansing milk. I will definitely repurchase this item.
Kysharna D.
Kysharna D.
I have dry skin and it moisturise my face and and it doesn't meet my skin in the dryer and when I have a summer fees mother to sleep it when I wake up my skin is so soft. Please go and buy it they should get more customers but the only bad thing is because it is very expensive.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
I love Clarins Cleansing Milk! I have dry skin and it moisturizers my face and makes my skin so smooth and soft. I find it good value for my money and would recommend this cleanser to a friend! It is a very effective product and I will definitely be buying this again!!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Very hydrating on skin love it since I have very dry coarse skin especially in summer it does wonders literally have seen a change on my skin tone. I would recommend this to anyone with dry flaky skin. Hope it works for your skin . especially in this texas weather heat
Katie-anne A.
Katie-anne A.
Manchester, Lancashire
Beautiful cleanser for those wanting a 'dry cleanser'. I use this as my second cleanse after a makeup wipe. It likes my skin clean and hydrated. Not normally a fan of cleansing milks but it's a great product and I would purchase it again! Very gentle on the skin.
Julie T.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.