Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great product...:) I was recommended Clarins a... 2 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Nashville , TN
Very good for dry skin. I love how it makes my skin feel Been using a few weeks and I can already tell
Christy A.
Christy A.
This cleanser soothes and calms the skin. it also removes make-up and dirt without stripping the skin.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I love this stuff. It's so gentle and smells great.I have sensitive skin and this does not bother me.
Marilynn C.
Marilynn C.
Very cleansing on the skin.. this actually cleared up some of my breakouts that I was having recently
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Love this product. Leaves your face soft and clean. You feel refreshed after using this product.
nita b.
nita b.
Hyattsville, MD
This product was really good when I was in North Carolina now back in DC i use another product.
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
Gulfport, MS
This cleansing milk is really great for dry faces . You do it 1 time a day that's all you need.
Karoline H.
Karoline H.
Flat rock , Mi
Leaves even the driest sky soft & Dewey. Face feels refreshed, soft & bright great fragrance
Mariellys R.
Mariellys R.
I used this product and my skyn recive the best traiment ever. This cleasing milk i awesome.
candi p.
candi p.
Ridgecrest, CA
Love this to keep skin mostiurized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julie T.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.