Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is ...2 Answers
hiba s.
South Hackensack, NJ
Honestly so hydrating and beautiful for those suffering with dry skin. I felt I didn't always need a moisturizer over top this (wouldn't rec that, but still)
Kaitlyn S.
Londonderry, NH
After working for clarins at the age of 18 i learned so many tricks with products this is fantastic for taking the day off at night.
Rachel S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This product gives me the extra moisture my face needs. When I'm done cleansing my face it doesn't feel dry or itchy. I highly recommend this product!
This product is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling very soft without drying my skin. It's perfect for sensitive skin.
Shawnice A.
Very very very very very refreshing makes my skin feel better I know I have very oily skin so this helps alot
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I love this stuff. It's so gentle and smells great.I have sensitive skin and this does not bother me.
Marilynn C.
Very cleansing on the skin.. this actually cleared up some of my breakouts that I was having recently
Mariellys R.
I used this product and my skyn recive the best traiment ever. This cleasing milk i awesome.
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this cleanser. It will remove all of your makeup, although a little pricey!
Rebecca V.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is so cool and creamy. It really helped my face I'm super dry and I got a lot of nourishment from this
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.