Add a Photo

By CLARINS
#510 in Facial Cleansers
Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Photo (1)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Buffalo Grove, IL

This product gives me the extra moisture my face needs. When I'm done cleansing my face it doesn't feel dry or itchy. I highly recommend this product!
layne r.
layne r.
Alva, FL

My holy grail cleanser as someone who suffers from dry and dehydrated skin. Especially during the winter months. The smell is also very soothing.
syeda h.
syeda h.

My skin type is dry and one of my friend advised me to use this product. I tried it in this winter and get tremendous result. Thanks Clarins.
Nadiya T.
Nadiya T.
Hyderabad telangana india

I gave very dry skin n I have been using this it rely suits me n I love it I recommend it to all the people of dey skin even the guys lol jk
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Londonderry, NH

After working for clarins at the age of 18 i learned so many tricks with products this is fantastic for taking the day off at night.
Solis C.
Solis C.

I love this it work on my skin very well because I'm not even sure if is normal or dry skin so it helped me a lot. I recommend it
Sebrina D.
Sebrina D.
Chillicothe, IL

I actually have to oily skin so I'm not sure what made me buy this. However, it does feel nice and refreshing on this skin.
Tara S.
Tara S.

Clarins makes some of my favorite cleansing products. This particular item smells fresh and will not strip your skin!
This product is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling very soft without drying my skin. It's perfect for sensitive skin.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA

This cleansing milk is amazing, i absolutely love it, its perfect for winter nights and dry skin. it smells good too.
Julie T.
Julie T.

I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.

Join Now