Add a Photo

By CLARINS
#510 in Facial Cleansers
Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Photo (1)
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Stamford, CT

I really love the smell and the feeling of your skin after washing your face with this. I am very picky with facial products because my skin is very dry and oily but this product was okay, not the best that I have used.
Tayler A.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR

I love this product. I have combination skin, and In the humid summer (in Arkansas) my face sometimes gets so dry that it peels in spots. This cleanser helps keep my face nourished and hydrated. It is a solid cleanser.
Ruhi B.
Ruhi B.

I love this for when my skin is extra dry. Very creamy and gentle on my skin. I would recommend this for normal to dry skin. Also great for sensitive skin. I don't use this to remove my make up.
Julia M.
Julia M.

I love this product a lot--you get a lot of product for what you pay for, and the pump makes it easy to use. But since I'm in college, I think it's a little too pricey for me to purchase again.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Herriman, UT

I've tried many different cleaners and have to say clarins is one of my favorite brands. This milk cleanser works well to remove everything off my face and leaves it feeling clean and fresh.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hollywood, FL

The cleansing milk is a pretty good product at first I thought I was breaking out. But can to realize it was all the acne under my face coming out. Within two weeks I saw a major change.
sabrine K.
sabrine K.

I don' find this prooduct good enough. I have a dry skin and I didn't quote any difference or good effect. Other products are more cheaper and really better than this one
Imogen L.
Imogen L.

I found that this product broke me out along my nose and cheeks, which is strange as I usually have very clear skin. It smells okay but I'm not a fan myself.
hiba s.
hiba s.
South Hackensack, NJ

Honestly so hydrating and beautiful for those suffering with dry skin. I felt I didn't always need a moisturizer over top this (wouldn't rec that, but still)
Riham B.
Riham B.
Switzerland

Ouuuh how can i describe this facial cleanser .. It clean so good the skin and leave it so soft
I just love clarins products
It's all what i use for my skin
Julie T.
Julie T.

I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.

Join Now