Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is al...2 Answers
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Love this product. Leaves your face soft and clean. You feel refreshed after using this product.
nita b.
nita b.
Hyattsville, MD
This product was really good when I was in North Carolina now back in DC i use another product.
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
Gulfport, MS
This cleansing milk is really great for dry faces . You do it 1 time a day that's all you need.
Karoline H.
Karoline H.
Flat rock , Mi
Leaves even the driest sky soft & Dewey. Face feels refreshed, soft & bright great fragrance
Mariellys R.
Mariellys R.
I used this product and my skyn recive the best traiment ever. This cleasing milk i awesome.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Brooklyn, NY
It. Hydrates. My. Skin. So. Much. I love. It. So. Much.
Chen W.
Chen W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this cleanser, but for me, only for my morning face wash. This doesn't work for me when it comes to taking off the makeup, dirt and oil from the day. But in the morning, it's perfect! I use many products on my face at night and this cleansing milk is just what I need to clean those products off of my face in the morning. Clarins Cleansing Milk leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized; not dry from the products I use.
Missy B.
Missy B.
Olympia
The Clarins, Cleansing Milk is wonderful.  Every thing Clarins makes is wonderful.  It is one of the few companies that is alcohol free!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This cleanser is creamy and feels nice, but I find that it isn't good at removing makeup. It leaves black smears of mascara around my eyes and even after removing the product, my face still feels like there's a coating on it. Not happy with this.
paullette h.
paullette h.
This cleansing milk stings my eyes. I prefer the cleansing milk with Gentian for normal to oily skin to do my morning cleanse. I don't use it to remove make up because it does not remove it cleanly. I would not recommend this product at all
Julie T.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.