Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is ...2 Answers
Kelly L.
Stamford, CT
I really love the smell and the feeling of your skin after washing your face with this. I am very picky with facial products because my skin is very dry and oily but this product was okay, not the best that I have used.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
I love this product. I have combination skin, and In the humid summer (in Arkansas) my face sometimes gets so dry that it peels in spots. This cleanser helps keep my face nourished and hydrated. It is a solid cleanser.
Amy  C.
Huntersville, NC
I love this cleanser!! So creamy and perfect for my normal to dry skin! I have used this cleanser for years! I like to purchase from Sephora(BC of the points) or Nordstrom. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. And a little goes a long way so its not like you have to purchase every month. I consider it a great investment in your skin care regime!
Julia M.
I love this product a lot--you get a lot of product for what you pay for, and the pump makes it easy to use. But since I'm in college, I think it's a little too pricey for me to purchase again.
LeeAnn C.
This is a really great product; I use during winter when my skin is feeling dryer, but I wouldn't recommend during summer months when skin is prone to be oily. Is a very light cleanser that rinses off well and doesn't leave a residue. Smells pretty good too!
Elizabeth B.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I like this cleaning milk in the winter because it is a light clean. I normally use it in the morning or in combination with another cleaner if I using it at night. It would also work well for teens just starting out with a skincare routine because it is not harsh or stripping.
Lori B.
Chicago, Il
This is great product. The price point is a bit higher than I'd like but it makes my dry skin feel so wonderful when I use it. it's gentle and provides exactly what my skin needed. Classy brand that I'd recommend to others.
Amanda L.
Hollywood, FL
The cleansing milk is a pretty good product at first I thought I was breaking out. But can to realize it was all the acne under my face coming out. Within two weeks I saw a major change.
Ruhi B.
I love this for when my skin is extra dry. Very creamy and gentle on my skin. I would recommend this for normal to dry skin. Also great for sensitive skin. I don't use this to remove my make up.
Erika C.
Sacramento, CA
I've tried many different cleaners and have to say clarins is one of my favorite brands. This milk cleanser works well to remove everything off my face and leaves it feeling clean and fresh.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.