Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is al...2 Answers
Julia M.
Julia M.
I love this product a lot--you get a lot of product for what you pay for, and the pump makes it easy to use. But since I'm in college, I think it's a little too pricey for me to purchase again.
Solis C.
Solis C.
I love this it work on my skin very well because I'm not even sure if is normal or dry skin so it helped me a lot. I recommend it
Sebrina D.
Sebrina D.
Chillicothe, IL
I actually have to oily skin so I'm not sure what made me buy this. However, it does feel nice and refreshing on this skin.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
This cleansing milk is amazing, i absolutely love it, its perfect for winter nights and dry skin. it smells good too.
Rafaela C.
Rafaela C.
Harrison, NY
Don't like the smell. It doesn't remove waterproof makeup. You have to use a lot of product for a complete wash.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Nashville , TN
Very good for dry skin. I love how it makes my skin feel Been using a few weeks and I can already tell
Christy A.
Christy A.
This cleanser soothes and calms the skin. it also removes make-up and dirt without stripping the skin.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Love this product. Leaves your face soft and clean. You feel refreshed after using this product.
nita b.
nita b.
Hyattsville, MD
This product was really good when I was in North Carolina now back in DC i use another product.
Karoline H.
Karoline H.
Flat rock , Mi
Leaves even the driest sky soft & Dewey. Face feels refreshed, soft & bright great fragrance
Julie T.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.