Add a Photo

By CLARINS
#510 in Facial Cleansers
Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Photo (1)
Katie-anne A.
Katie-anne A.
Manchester, England

Beautiful cleanser for those wanting a 'dry cleanser'. I use this as my second cleanse after a makeup wipe. It likes my skin clean and hydrated. Not normally a fan of cleansing milks but it's a great product and I would purchase it again! Very gentle on the skin.
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.

This is a really great product; I use during winter when my skin is feeling dryer, but I wouldn't recommend during summer months when skin is prone to be oily. Is a very light cleanser that rinses off well and doesn't leave a residue. Smells pretty good too!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Nederland, CO

I live in a very dry climate in colorado and my skin is already dry...now even drier! I just got this wash and am loving it. It definitely feels hydrating while using it and is a lovely mint green color. My face feels both clean and hydrated after using.
Kimberlee W.
Kimberlee W.

This Claris cleansing milk has one of the best fragrances and you cann use it with or without water and it is super gentle. This is one of the most effective cleansers I've ever used its an experience not just a product. I love everything about Claris
Kala C.
Kala C.

I have very dry skin. This would be best in the morning or at night after your make up has already been taken off or before application. Very useful for dry skin to rehydrate during the winter or spring when my skin dries out the most. Would recommend
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI

This cleanser is creamy and feels nice, but I find that it isn't good at removing makeup. It leaves black smears of mascara around my eyes and even after removing the product, my face still feels like there's a coating on it. Not happy with this.
KRISTA K.
KRISTA K.
Ellwood City, PA

The BEST One Step Facial Cleanser cleanses I've tried so far! Works great to get makeup off and any other impurities, it's gentle on the skin but tough on grime, it leaves my skin feeling great and a little firmer as well, the scent is lovely!
paullette h.
paullette h.

This cleansing milk stings my eyes. I prefer the cleansing milk with Gentian for normal to oily skin to do my morning cleanse. I don't use it to remove make up because it does not remove it cleanly. I would not recommend this product at all
Lori B.
Lori B.
Chicago, Il

This is great product. The price point is a bit higher than I'd like but it makes my dry skin feel so wonderful when I use it. it's gentle and provides exactly what my skin needed. Classy brand that I'd recommend to others.
Rhea S.
Rhea S.
Toronto, ON

I really liked the cleansing milk for anyone with dry skin, it is great to use in the winters. I don't find it removes all your makeup its best to first use a makeup remover than use the cleansing milk to soothe the skin.
Julie T.
Julie T.

I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.

Join Now