Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is ...2 Answers
Rafaela C.
Harrison, NY
Don't like the smell. It doesn't remove waterproof makeup. You have to use a lot of product for a complete wash.
Kayla S.
Nashville , TN
Very good for dry skin. I love how it makes my skin feel Been using a few weeks and I can already tell
Christy A.
This cleanser soothes and calms the skin. it also removes make-up and dirt without stripping the skin.
Sarah R.
Love this product. Leaves your face soft and clean. You feel refreshed after using this product.
nita b.
Hyattsville, MD
This product was really good when I was in North Carolina now back in DC i use another product.
Karoline H.
Flat rock , Mi
Leaves even the driest sky soft & Dewey. Face feels refreshed, soft & bright great fragrance
Jillian D.
My grandmother introduced me to this brand an I fell in love with it. This cleanser leave my skin so soft and dewy. It's gentle and moisturizes my dry  patches, even though its not a moisturizer. I always recommend this brand to everyone because of its effectiveness.
Chen W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this cleanser, but for me, only for my morning face wash. This doesn't work for me when it comes to taking off the makeup, dirt and oil from the day. But in the morning, it's perfect! I use many products on my face at night and this cleansing milk is just what I need to clean those products off of my face in the morning. Clarins Cleansing Milk leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized; not dry from the products I use.
Melissa H.
Nederland, CO
I live in a very dry climate in colorado and my skin is already dry...now even drier! I just got this wash and am loving it. It definitely feels hydrating while using it and is a lovely mint green color. My face feels both clean and hydrated after using.
Kimberlee W.
This Claris cleansing milk has one of the best fragrances and you cann use it with or without water and it is super gentle. This is one of the most effective cleansers I've ever used its an experience not just a product. I love everything about Claris
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.