Add a Photo

By CLARINS
#510 in Facial Cleansers
Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Photo (1)
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Peterborough , Ontario

I have very dry skin and this cleanser is so moisturizing and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not stripped and tight like so many cleansers do for my skin . It's very gentle and soothing on my skin after all day of wearing make up . I do recommend using a micellar water or some sort of make up remover first because it won't remove all of your eye make up.
But overall I love this product and I really enjoy most of the Clarins dry skin line .
Chen W.
Chen W.
Pittsburgh, PA

I absolutely love this cleanser, but for me, only for my morning face wash. This doesn't work for me when it comes to taking off the makeup, dirt and oil from the day. But in the morning, it's perfect! I use many products on my face at night and this cleansing milk is just what I need to clean those products off of my face in the morning. Clarins Cleansing Milk leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized; not dry from the products I use.
Glenda K.
Glenda K.
Newburgh, IN

I suffer from very dry, sensitive skin. Clarins Cleansing Milk is the absolute best facial cleanser I have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. It's non drying, doesn't leave a film, and I've never experienced any redness or irritation even when I have used this product multiple times a day after applying different makeup looks. It's a must have for people who film makeup tutorials.
Amy  C.
Amy C.
Huntersville, NC

I love this cleanser!! So creamy and perfect for my normal to dry skin! I have used this cleanser for years! I like to purchase from Sephora(BC of the points) or Nordstrom. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. And a little goes a long way so its not like you have to purchase every month. I consider it a great investment in your skin care regime!
Tara-Lee U.
Tara-Lee U.

I use the Clarins- Cleansing Milk- Normal to Dry Skin with my Clarins Mia 2. I add a little bit of the cleansing milk to the centre of my Mia 2 and cleanse around my damp skin. I love how refreshed my skin feels after cleansing with the Clarins Cleansing milk. I will definitely repurchase this item.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Camp Lejeune, NC

I like this cleaning milk in the winter because it is a light clean. I normally use it in the morning or in combination with another cleaner if I using it at night. It would also work well for teens just starting out with a skincare routine because it is not harsh or stripping.
Kysharna D.
Kysharna D.

I have dry skin and it moisturise my face and and it doesn't meet my skin in the dryer and when I have a summer fees mother to sleep it when I wake up my skin is so soft. Please go and buy it they should get more customers but the only bad thing is because it is very expensive.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.

Great sound quality. I could hear the music from a mile away. It actually surprised me the quality of the sound of the music was so good. This product is not too pricey it's reasonable because of the sound quality. I would definitely refer this product to my friends and family
Nancy G.
Nancy G.

Very hydrating on skin love it since I have very dry coarse skin especially in summer it does wonders literally have seen a change on my skin tone. I would recommend this to anyone with dry flaky skin. Hope it works for your skin . especially in this texas weather heat
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE

I love Clarins Cleansing Milk! I have dry skin and it moisturizers my face and makes my skin so smooth and soft. I find it good value for my money and would recommend this cleanser to a friend! It is a very effective product and I will definitely be buying this again!!
Julie T.
Julie T.

I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.

Join Now