Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is al...2 Answers
Chen W.
Chen W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this cleanser, but for me, only for my morning face wash. This doesn't work for me when it comes to taking off the makeup, dirt and oil from the day. But in the morning, it's perfect! I use many products on my face at night and this cleansing milk is just what I need to clean those products off of my face in the morning. Clarins Cleansing Milk leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized; not dry from the products I use.
Glenda K.
Glenda K.
Newburgh, IN
I suffer from very dry, sensitive skin. Clarins Cleansing Milk is the absolute best facial cleanser I have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. It's non drying, doesn't leave a film, and I've never experienced any redness or irritation even when I have used this product multiple times a day after applying different makeup looks. It's a must have for people who film makeup tutorials.
Amy  C.
Amy C.
Huntersville, NC
I love this cleanser!! So creamy and perfect for my normal to dry skin! I have used this cleanser for years! I like to purchase from Sephora(BC of the points) or Nordstrom. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. And a little goes a long way so its not like you have to purchase every month. I consider it a great investment in your skin care regime!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I like this cleaning milk in the winter because it is a light clean. I normally use it in the morning or in combination with another cleaner if I using it at night. It would also work well for teens just starting out with a skincare routine because it is not harsh or stripping.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Great sound quality. I could hear the music from a mile away. It actually surprised me the quality of the sound of the music was so good. This product is not too pricey it's reasonable because of the sound quality. I would definitely refer this product to my friends and family
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
This is a really great product; I use during winter when my skin is feeling dryer, but I wouldn't recommend during summer months when skin is prone to be oily. Is a very light cleanser that rinses off well and doesn't leave a residue. Smells pretty good too!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Nederland, CO
I live in a very dry climate in colorado and my skin is already dry...now even drier! I just got this wash and am loving it. It definitely feels hydrating while using it and is a lovely mint green color. My face feels both clean and hydrated after using.
Kimberlee W.
Kimberlee W.
This Claris cleansing milk has one of the best fragrances and you cann use it with or without water and it is super gentle. This is one of the most effective cleansers I've ever used its an experience not just a product. I love everything about Claris
Kala C.
Kala C.
I have very dry skin. This would be best in the morning or at night after your make up has already been taken off or before application. Very useful for dry skin to rehydrate during the winter or spring when my skin dries out the most. Would recommend
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This cleanser is creamy and feels nice, but I find that it isn't good at removing makeup. It leaves black smears of mascara around my eyes and even after removing the product, my face still feels like there's a coating on it. Not happy with this.
Julie T.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.