Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is ...2 Answers
Glenda K.
Glenda K.
Newburgh, IN
I suffer from very dry, sensitive skin. Clarins Cleansing Milk is the absolute best facial cleanser I have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. It's non drying, doesn't leave a film, and I've never experienced any redness or irritation even when I have used this product multiple times a day after applying different makeup looks. It's a must have for people who film makeup tutorials.
Amy  C.
Amy C.
Huntersville, NC
I love this cleanser!! So creamy and perfect for my normal to dry skin! I have used this cleanser for years! I like to purchase from Sephora(BC of the points) or Nordstrom. It is a little pricey but totally worth it. And a little goes a long way so its not like you have to purchase every month. I consider it a great investment in your skin care regime!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I like this cleaning milk in the winter because it is a light clean. I normally use it in the morning or in combination with another cleaner if I using it at night. It would also work well for teens just starting out with a skincare routine because it is not harsh or stripping.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Great sound quality. I could hear the music from a mile away. It actually surprised me the quality of the sound of the music was so good. This product is not too pricey it's reasonable because of the sound quality. I would definitely refer this product to my friends and family
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
This is a really great product; I use during winter when my skin is feeling dryer, but I wouldn't recommend during summer months when skin is prone to be oily. Is a very light cleanser that rinses off well and doesn't leave a residue. Smells pretty good too!
Kimberlee W.
Kimberlee W.
This Claris cleansing milk has one of the best fragrances and you cann use it with or without water and it is super gentle. This is one of the most effective cleansers I've ever used its an experience not just a product. I love everything about Claris
Lori B.
Lori B.
Chicago, Il
This is great product. The price point is a bit higher than I'd like but it makes my dry skin feel so wonderful when I use it. it's gentle and provides exactly what my skin needed. Classy brand that I'd recommend to others.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I love this product a lot--you get a lot of product for what you pay for, and the pump makes it easy to use. But since I'm in college, I think it's a little too pricey for me to purchase again.
Solis C.
Solis C.
I love this it work on my skin very well because I'm not even sure if is normal or dry skin so it helped me a lot. I recommend it
Sebrina D.
Sebrina D.
Chillicothe, IL
I actually have to oily skin so I'm not sure what made me buy this. However, it does feel nice and refreshing on this skin.
Julie T.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.