Clarins - Cleansing Milk - Normal to Dry Skin 200ml/7oz uploaded by Erin A.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs maintains your skin's balance during cleansing while gently smoothing away makeup and impurities. This cleanser is the first step to a beautiful complexion. Size: 7 ounces Quantity: One (1) cleanser Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal or dry skin Active ingredients: Bio-ecolia, hydrophilic oils, vitamins a and e, alpine herbs, st. john's wort and sweet almond, melissa, juniper and arnica Other ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, glycerin, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, tromethamine, propylene glycol, cetearyl glucoside, ethylparaben, methylparaben, limonene, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, linalool, retinyl palmitate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, benzyl benzoate, hydroxycitronellal, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, benzyl salicylate, methylisothiazolinone, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, eugenol, anyl cinnamal, anise alcohol, xanthan gum, gentiana lutea root extract, citronellol, geraniol, citral, althaea officinalis root extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, pinus sylvestris cone extract, bht, potassium sorbate ci 42090 blue 1, ci 19140/yellow 5 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is ...2 Answers
Jillian D.
My grandmother introduced me to this brand an I fell in love with it. This cleanser leave my skin so soft and dewy. It's gentle and moisturizes my dry  patches, even though its not a moisturizer. I always recommend this brand to everyone because of its effectiveness.
Missy B.
Olympia
The Clarins, Cleansing Milk is wonderful.  Every thing Clarins makes is wonderful.  It is one of the few companies that is alcohol free!
Gaby
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice mourtoxong fell to your body and face it was my first time using it and it is a bit pricey for me tbh
Mabelsbeauty 😊.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling very soft without drying my skin. It's perfect for sensitive skin.
Mariellys R.
I used this product and my skyn recive the best traiment ever. This cleasing milk i awesome.
Kala C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin. This would be best in the morning or at night after your make up has already been taken off or before application. Very useful for dry skin to rehydrate during the winter or spring when my skin dries out the most. Would recommend
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have combination skin, and In the humid summer (in Arkansas) my face sometimes gets so dry that it peels in spots. This cleanser helps keep my face nourished and hydrated. It is a solid cleanser.
Mariah F.
Gulfport, MS
This cleansing milk is really great for dry faces . You do it 1 time a day that's all you need.
Jonathan G.
Camano Island, WA
Perfect for drt skin. Absolutly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn S.
Londonderry, NH
After working for clarins at the age of 18 i learned so many tricks with products this is fantastic for taking the day off at night.
Julie T.
I am always looking for great products for my body as my body is always dry from the meds that I have to take, but never found one that helps. Wondering if this has helped a lot of people. Would love to try it but so tired of buying products and not working.