BY CLARINS

A botanical-based, balancing, lotion-textured cleanser. Soothing Cleansing Milk lifts away makeup and impurities with spa-like efficiency. Clarins' proprietary blend of softening and toning plant extracts including Alpine herbs, St. John's wort, sweet almond, marshmallow, and linden help maintain skin's moisture balance for optimum comfort and radiance. It leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and perfectly refreshed. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Designed for dry-to-normal skin types, this daily-use cleanser leaves skin feeling fresh and comfortable. It naturally sets the stage for a healthy, beautiful complexion. see more...

• I have been looking for a new lotion to try on and this product s...1 Answers
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Let me start by saying that I love clarins. I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything they make, with the exception of the double serum. So, imagine my surprise when I discovered that this product simply did not work. It didn't remove my non waterproof eyeliner or mascara. It also left a weird film on my skin that I had to use another cleanser to wash off. I had read rave reviews, and had high hopes, but this cleanser and my skin just don't seem to get along. Total bummer! A good option that I will go back to, is the body shop aloe cleansing lotion.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is one of my HG cleansers, and it takes a lot to get that status. I use this as a first cleanse and night, and as a cleanse in the morning too. It does a great job at cleansing my skin, without stripping it. Gets off most makeup with ease. Is also very gentle. What I love most is that it is SO REFRESHING! The scent of this is very botanical, but its so pleasant, and nice!!! I love it!
Jacquelyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had recently went on vacation and got really bad sunburn on my face where it was very dry after a week. When I got home I put the cleansing milk on my face and it moisturizer my face so quick and by the next day my face wasn't dry anymore.
Ranisha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was giving to me I was surprised when I did the reach on how expensive this brand is for a cleanser. It say to use for Normal or Dry skin if your skin isn't either you can save yourself some time and don't bother. Use in the morning and evening.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free recently. I figured why not give it a go since my skin is so dry and sensitive. Can't get over how amazing this is! It is so gentle, but effective. It leaves my skin feeling so baby soft afterwards and it looks brighter. I was loving my Essential Cleansing Solution by Dermalogica but this is cutting it close!
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom purchased this for me but I wasn't a fan. I was disappointed with this product. It felt greasy on my skin. Wasn't something I was interested in. Pricey and not for me.
Jackeline C.
This is one of my favorite cleanser. It gives me fresh feeling each time I use it. I've been using this in the shower after I exfoliate my face. It leaves my skin soft and not "skippy" feeling. I have only been using it a few days so not sure if it my favorite just yet but so far I like it.
FANNY C.
PLANTATION, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser because it soothes my skin a lot. It also feels very luxurious and extremely hydrating for my dry skin. I recommend this for people who have skin on the drier side. You will not be sorry.
Natasha V.
Louisville, KY
This is s really good product. It soothes your dry skin and it leaves your skin smooth
andrea m.
Now this product works really well I'm just not a big fan of the way it smells it has a milky smell and I'm not big on those scents
Rinna N.
I have been looking for a new lotion to try on and this product seems to caught my eye. Do you think it's has good effects?