BY CLARINS

A botanical-based, balancing, lotion-textured cleanser. Soothing Cleansing Milk lifts away makeup and impurities with spa-like efficiency. Clarins' proprietary blend of softening and toning plant extracts including Alpine herbs, St. John's wort, sweet almond, marshmallow, and linden help maintain skin's moisture balance for optimum comfort and radiance. It leaves skin feeling soft, supple, and perfectly refreshed. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Designed for dry-to-normal skin types, this daily-use cleanser leaves skin feeling fresh and comfortable. It naturally sets the stage for a healthy, beautiful complexion. see more...

• I have been looking for a new lotion to try on and this product s...1 Answers
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
I'm so happy with the use of this product...I have combination skin but it seems in the winter it's usually on the drier side. Have used all the facial products from Clarins and absolutely love them. I like that this product has a lot of natural herbal extracts. And doesn't leave your face feeling tight after use , it blends well to keep your face natural moisture balance
Jackeline C.
Jackeline C.
This is one of my favorite cleanser. It gives me fresh feeling each time I use it. I've been using this in the shower after I exfoliate my face. It leaves my skin soft and not "skippy" feeling. I have only been using it a few days so not sure if it my favorite just yet but so far I like it.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Woodland Hills, CA
I have loved Clarins products for years. This cleanser is gentle and effective . If I'm wearing a lot of makeup, I'll tissue it off, then rinse with warm water and follow with a toner. I have dry/maturing skin and I find this to be perfect with a light scent.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great fast and easy face cleanser. Apply to a cotton round, wipe down the face in circular motions, follow with toner and you're done! Wouldn't use daily, but definitely good to keep on hand for lazy days.
Karli D.
Karli D.
San Marcos, TX
I have really dry skin and its super hard to find a cleanser that works but also doesn't leave my skin feeling so dry that its tight. The one didn't do that and it was awesome for my sensitive skin!
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and also clean. My skin is pretty dry in the winter and this definitely helps keep my skin healthy.
Angeli T.
Angeli T.
Alamogordo, NM
I personally like this one, my skin is dry most of all this season since its winter I need a good skin routine that helps prevent dryness
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have sensitive skin and it's very gentle on the face! it works well to clean my skin.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Riverdale, GA
I bought this 6 months ago and it did not help my skin . It irritated my skin and made me get a rash
Madison D.
Madison D.
An amazing product hands down!! I love the natural component and the soft after feel!
Rinna N.
Rinna N.
I have been looking for a new lotion to try on and this product seems to caught my eye. Do you think it's has good effects?