BY CLARINS

Support your breasts! Get them back into great, young-looking shape with a nighttime treatment formulated with Vu Sua and Bocoa extracts — two ingredients that form an invisible "natural bra" that instantly provide a firming effect and tone to the bust area. Replenishes and provides a tightening effect to skin from base of breasts to chin. Results improve with continued use.

Kofo F.
Hyattsville , MD
I purchased this lotion from Amazon and I love it. It has a great consistency and smell. I left my skin really soft and flawless. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their skin and slow the aging process down. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!
Michele j.
Roosevelt, NY
I purchased it after a woman at the counter (post pregnancy) swore by it. I've used it a few times a week for the past 5 years ever since. It does add firms and my skin feels softer.
Milagro G.
My mom used this and it was awesome it smell great and the texture is really nice and I think it's not very expensive! It's so gently. I like it!👍🏼
Elizabeth S.
This is a great lotion. Makes the skin smooth and soft, even helps with wrinkles. Has a great smell, and a good deal for the price too.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I love this lotion it have good smell and it is very smooth and absorbs in skin very fast. It makes my skin soft and wrinkle free.
Chabely P.
Passaic, NJ
I give it five stars because it has a consistently and it smells awesome I truly recommend it to every woman
Paulina T.
Kraków, małopolskie
I love this lotion! The consistency is awesome and it has very nice smell. With Clarins I can never go wrong because my skin reacts to their products in a very good way. For sure my favorite skin care brand.
Zeyneb s.
La brosse accroche bien, et étire la matière de façon homogène. Elle me plaît beaucoup, et je la trouve plutôt facile à utiliser
Pantea A.
Beausoleil,villars-sur-ollon,switzerland
I've used this before and it was amazing I really helps your skin .! I love this lotion.!
Preachersd2r H.
Clarins Bust Beauty Firming Lotion Anyone with D's tried this? Any success instant and or long term use?