BY CLARINS

Lightweight brightening lotion — with exclusive Sea Lily extract — overcomes dullness by helping correct dark spots, freckles and an uneven skin tone. Moisturizes and shields skin from aging UV rays and harsh environmental influences. Gradually, darkness fades as skin regains clarity and brightness.

Usage: Apply in the AM, with light pressing motion, to the face, neck and décolleté.

Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I have very fair skin so I'm always searching for new sunscreen. This one is a little pricey, in the $30 range but it's an excellent product. It's not greasy, it sinks into the skin and moisturizes as well. It kept me free from sunburn and the scent was light and fresh. I'll definitely repurchase.
Jessica M.
Mohnton, PA
I have used this every day for years. It's the best lotion out there. Goes on smooth, not greasy- doesn't make your concelaer clump.
Ghydaa A.
Laval, TN
Clarins always impress me with their products ! The cream claim that its brightening , hydrating and yes it does ! Love it ! Its on the expensive side bit so worth it .. I would recommend it to all skin type.
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
great non-greasy lotion that I put on straight after I've washed my face. The non greasy effect makes a great under-makeup base. I sometimes even use it as a primer on its own and would definitely recommend for all skin type
Holly B.
This is a truly beautiful moisturiser, really hydrating and glowy finish. Absorbs nicely and met my expectations. Pricey but worth it. It's very effective.
It’s so good, can be a little oily but keeps my skin moisturised for a long period of time even with make up on x
Tamara R.
buena crema para hidratarse el cuerpo diariamente ninguna queja!! aunque se me termina muy luego ! esta bien