Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum

by Clarins

Lightweight serum is the ultimate in hyper pigmentation control and skin tone correction — with dramatic results in just 4 weeks. Clarins’ exclusive Sea Lily extract helps stop melanin in its tracks, before it can be released into the skin’s surface. Day after day, discolourations and dark spots fade. New radiance is revealed.

Does this go on as an oil or a cream substance?
Has anyone tried this intensive brightening smoothing serum? If so, how did you like it? What results did u get from using it? Thanks, Jamie
Is it good for oily skin?
Start your review of Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Pt Charlotte, FL
I do LOVE this product.  It's gentle, doesn't have a strong smell and very effective. With Clarins it's always a little goes a very long way!! I wouldn't make any suggestions for improvement, it's great.  Packaging is pretty plain but it's what's in the bottle.  I will continue to buy!
Warrenton, VA
Okay product. I didn't notice a difference in lightening of scars or dark spots. But it is moisturizing and didn't break me out. I purchased mine from Clarins. I would recommend to someone who is looking for a light moisturizer.
Wonderful smell and quality. My hair had more flow and it was visibly shinier and smoother. I used it every day- it is addicting- . It is a little bit pricier but I would totally recommend
If you need a good moisturizer, anything made by clarins is the way to go. It's worth every penny, but it is quite expensive. A bottle will last you a long time if you don't overuse it.
Palos Heights, IL
Clarins makes such high-quality products and this is no exception. My skin does appear more vibrant after using this. It's a little more expensive than other products, but not outrageous. It's an effective serum.
Brockton , MA
Clarins Bright Plus HP Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum uploaded by Heva M.
At first I didn't notice my skin changing but the more I used it in the morning, I realized that it lightened my dark spots. It definitely doesn't feel heavy. It's the perfect consistency.
I've used several products by Clarins and none have let me down! This brightening smoothing serum is worth it. I believe most Macy's Department Stores have Clarins counters where you can purchase directly there.
Shelbiana, KY
I received this sample in my birch box subscription. It works great, makes my skin feel softer and look brighter. This is a product that I would purchase again for myself.
Superior, WI
This is a great serum. It made my skin feel tight and smooth and gave it a youthful glow. The smell was nice too. I fell the price is fair. All in all its a great product.
I tried this lotion because I have a few dark spots and scars on my face. After about a week of use my dark spots are visibly lighter and my skin overall is much brighter!