BY CLARINS

Weakened skin? Sunburn, extreme climates, hard, salt or chlorinated water, minor cosmetic treatments*—when life takes a toll on your skin, give it a tailor-made beauty boost! Mix 3-5 drops with your Clarins moisturizer, mask, serum or foundation.**

Booster Repair helps your skin fight back. Its unique formula is enriched with mimosa tenuiflora extract, a Mayan plant known for its recovering properties:

• Reduces feelings of discomfort
• Optimizes skin recovery
• Minimizes the appearance of redness

Myra H.
Really like this. Even though the price may seem high it lasts a long time because this isn't something that you'd necessarily need to use every day, just when you need a little extra care. I like using this when traveling or after particularly rough times like being outside for long periods of time in super cold or hot weather. It really helps keep my skin from reacting negatively to stressful situations. I like to add 3 drops to my moisturizer at night and wake up to healthy skin!
Meiling S.
I use this in addition to other serums, like the names says, it is a booster and depending on which one you get, it goes what it advertises, after lots of traveling, or being in the sun, the various boosts help keep my skin in check
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
This is by far my must have item. It works so well and I can add a little bit more to my face moisturizer if I'm feeling a little bit dry. It last a long time too. I absolutely recommend this
Alison W.
Cincinnati, OH
What an amazing serum. I have tried A LOT. I am loving this one even though I've never heard of the brand before getting this booster repair.

Firstly, you must use the Clarins Booster Repair with some sort of moisturizer. It can be the moisturizer you use or you could pair it with a Clarins brand. I used mine with the Clarins Multi-active Jour Day Cream.

I have sun spots on my skin from tanning beds and no sun screen when I was younger and "invincible". Not so invincible now... Huh? Anyway, I have uneven skin and after a couple uses I could see thaty skin was much more even...
I put moisturizer on my fingertips then put the recommended 3-5 drops. DO NOT USE ALONE is stated on the Clarins Booster Repair. When I applied my skin I could tell my poor skin was desperate for some true moisturizer and serum because it sucked it right up. Once it was on my face felt great, and refreshed. It was so soft and my makeup went on with such ease. Recieved free for review from Influenster.
Christina A.
Ipswich, MA
Clarins Booster Repair is fantastic. I mix it in with my Double Serum both morning and night and I have noticed a difference in under a week. I am looking forward to seeing if this continues. It is easy to use. I pump two pumps of Double Serum and add between 3 -5 drops of the Repair Booster to the serum and apply. I then follow up with moisturizer and the remainder of my make up routine.
Mary L.
Before I received what was told to me to be a three day supply of this Repair Booster I had only used Clarins products once with a not so good experience. But this Repair Booster has made me think to try the other boosters they have to offer.
Before I used this booster I cleansed and moisturized my skin daily but my skin still felt dry in some places and oily in others. I have only been adding 3 drops each day to my moisturizer for the past 5 days and I have noticed a considerable difference in the skin in my face and neck. My skin is smoothr number one and there is an evenness in all areas of skin in my face and neck. I am happy to see and know that the oily patches are not overly oily as normal. Also that the dry patches are sufficiently moisturized. I now have to try the other boosters and purchase the full size of this Repair Booster.

I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. But all options are my own.
Emma U.
I was able to give the Clarins boost in repair and the multi active jour Spf 20 day cream a try through influencer. Now, I'm a loyal Origins fan and have used their products for years. But I also LOVE trying out new things and I was NOT disappointed with this. The day cream smelled AMAZING and absorbed wonderfully, my skin felt velvety soft and not greasy at all. The booster was thinner than I expected, so the first time I used it I had WAY to much and wasted some which made me sad. I do believe I will be switching to these products for this go around with skin care. It's only been a few days so I can't say whether of not this has actually had an affect on my skin yet, but based on how lovely it feels and smells I'm willing to give it a long term try. These run about the same cost as any other decent product, so the cost shouldn't be anything crazy if you're use to using higher end product.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
I'll be honest, this was not my favorite product. It is definitely innovative where you just add it to your moisturizer but I honestly don't think it did that much for my skin. Maybe took away a little of the redness which was a blessing but other than that, I didn't notice much of a difference. My first sample I used with the sample of moisturizer that was provided. My face felt oily & greasy afterwards so I think I will toss those moisturizer samples out. I will give the serum another go with my own moisturizer that I typically use and see if that makes a difference.
Pros - Not much of a smell which is ok for a face product
- Cleared up a little redness

Cons - Greasy / Oily feeling - yuck!
- Price point is way too high for me for a .5 oz bottle ($39.00 I believe is retail?)
- Not much of a difference in my skin

Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Love the silky smooth after feel!!

I received this product in exchange for my opinion upon a three day trial. All opinions are my own. I am currently on Day 4. I used the repair booster with the included Clarins Cream lotion. I mix two drops to the lotion(around two pumps) in the palm of my hand, and it makes a generous amount of lotion. Skin has a really soft smooth feel afterwards, I love that! My redness is due to skin type rather than elements, so perhaps that's why I didn't see significant difference in redness, yet I plan to continue the process with remaining booster(it's a oil type substance and takes very little, so it goes a long way). I am curious about the two other boosters. I would recommend this product especially if sunburn or other elements have your skin in need of repair.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
I tried this Clarins Booster Repair with my everyday face lotion. It made my skin extra soft and healthy. I felt like my skin was glowing after using this repair boost. This product is an oil that you add to your normal skin routine. You are not soppose to use it alone. It says this on the package, but it is a facial oil pretty much. It does make a difference the days I used the booster compared to days I didn't. I felt my skin looked more tired when I didn't use the booster with my face lotion. I use coconut oil on my face a lot and I would compare Clarins Booster to have the same results as coconut oil for my skin. I am happy I got to try this product! It is a great beauty product for anyone skin routine. It seems very versatile and would work on any type of skin. I received this product for free to try and review, all opinions are my own.
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
I got this as a sample from Influenster and when I added it to my night cream it just became very greasy and sticky. Did I add too much or has this happened to anyone else?
Diana R.
Parma, MI
What did you feel this product did for your skin after the three day use? Would you buy it for yourself?
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Can somebody compare it with other Clarins Boosters?