BY CLARINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A formula with concentrated energy drops enriched with revitalizing ginseng to revive skin's radiance and minimize the signs of fatigue. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… For a tailor-made beauty boost, mix these drops with your moisturizer, mask, serum or foundation. It's perfect for skin affected by lack of sleep, a hectic lifestyle, jet lag, and dieting. Powered by ginseng extract, a legendary Chinese plant known for its stimulating properties, it helps tone, energize and minimize signs of fatigue. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic and ideal for all ages, skintones, and skin types. Research results: In a satisfaction test on 111 women after 1 week: - 80% said that they found that t heir complexion seems more radiant see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Emily R.
Chilliwack, BC
I love this booster especially after a long night tending to my baby. You have to apply it to a foundation or you're morning moisturizer (like what I do). It'll revive dull skin from the natural ingredients. Clarlins is a fantastic brand overall, but I LOVE these boosters.
Tamar G.
This is my first time using this product and I love it the way it makes my skin feels.My face looks happy when I use it, It makes my skin feels good I love it