BY CLARINS

A hectic lifestyle, jet lag, late nights, dieting or chasing after the kids can leave your skin looking tired and lackluster. Give it a tailor-made boost with this innovative beauty step. Booster Energy revives radiance and minimizes signs of fatigue. Mix 3-5 drops with your moisturizer, mask, serum, or foundation to recharge your skin. Use it for a day, a week, a month…whenever your skin needs it!

Yamilka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will begin by saying that mixing has never convinced me much. Here is the first problem. Clarins tells you to mix it with the treatments of the same brand, of course, what makes you wonder what happens if you mix with others, could interact badly the ingredients ... Those issues came to me as I had the Boosters in my hand , More than anything because I do not have Clarins creams, so I had no choice but to do it with my own.

So I threw myself and chose to mix them with more basic creams to avoid problems. First I'll tell you about the Energy that, for my taste, works as a flash bulb in terms of luminosity. They have a finish as oily so with a couple of drops is more than enough for the mixture, you apply it and yes you notice the skin with better tone and more revitalized.

In the case of Detox I applied it for the first time one morning (rather late ...) after a night of revelry in which my skin was gray, just like that. I went to bed late, I drank alcohol (I do not smoke so that does not affect me) and there was disrepair, so the skin was in that greyish tone of hangover. The fact is that I applied it and the tone changed a lot, giving me a better face in general, removing the gray.

In that sense I liked them enough because they fulfilled what they promise, yes, I did not like the finish too much because my skin was a little sticky which is not a point in its favor but rather against.

For that reason, I decided to mix it with the makeup and the thing convinced me something else. It is true that you do not notice the effects as much as if you apply it directly with the cream, but the finish is better to avoid that sticky feeling. In addition, the makeup as that extends better and remains with a point like more satin without greasing at all. That is why I have applied them more in this way.
Munziba K.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Due to the stress level I have been dealing with lately, my skin took the brunt of the suffering. It looks tired and dull all the time. This small little bottle helps me give the energy back to my skin it so bad needs. I remember when my dad used to the night shift, he relied a lot on ginseng extract to give him energy. You can get the same energy for your skin with Clarins Booster Energy. It has made my face appear to be more energized and fresh. I will definitely recommend this to everyone. This small little bottle carries a big punch and is worth the $39.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I like this product, but I don't think I'll be buying it anytime soon. I received this as a sample from Ulta, and I wasn't really expecting to think much of it. I used it for a few days in a row (as a sample card size lasts for like a week or so) and it made my skin very red and hot. Like others said though, when the redness and heat went down, I saw my pores minimized and I had a great glow. Unfortunately, I can't justify buying it for my sensitive skin.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received Detox from Influenster for testing purposes & I really loved it! I decided to buy this one because the description was more fitting. I love these boosters. They definitely do the trick & worth adding to your everyday routine.
Jennifer B.
Escondido , CA
This product is intended for fatigued skin, be it from a lack of sleep due to restless nights, partying and of course jet lag - this skincare addition aims to stimulate, revitalize and generally plump, and perk up the complexion from the first application. Clarins Skin Booster Energy uses Ginseng Extract to brighten dull and tired skin; a must-have for those who travel a lot, parents and of course, those who struggle to get a good night of rest in general.

I received this free product to test out and add it to my moisturizer.

The Clarins Booster Energy is the first thing I turn to in order to get myself to look less drained. In the summer, my skin tends to burn very easily under the sun so with the Booster Repair, I can slowly heal my skin back to normal. Lastly, I am travelling to Palm Springs to visit family and back home to San Diego, so I will make sure to equip my travel bag with the Booster Detox.m

A similarity to a Starbucks iced tea refresher for your face!
Shea S.
Calera, AL
I received the booster energy for free as a tester from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
I will be making a purchase of this product after sampling. It isn't something I would have ever thought about trying on my own, but I am so glad I got this opportunity! I mixed it with a daytime moisturizer and could I instantly see a natural, healthy glow (rememicient of when I was pregnant). I don't often wear makeup, and this product makes me really not feel the need to ever wear makeup. It provided a nice, oxygenated looking, fresh face. My husband even noticed the lovely glow without knowing what I did to change up my non-makeup routine. I found that three drops was the perfect amount for my full face and neck mixed in with moisturizer... It really does go a long way, so this product is a great deal for the cost.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was very nervous about this because it says to me to not use alone, but with lotion or a cream. I thought it'll irritate my skin. But with mixing, it does a good job overall. I do feel that I look more awake and brightened.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. You can use with your moisture or mask. I buy this product in Sephora. It's perfect to women or man too. I use this product and it'll repeat. I recommend this product everybody. Clarins Booster Energy
Jennifer C.
Visalia, CA
I honestly didn't expect much from a product like this but I was very pleasantly surprised! It mixes in easily to moisturizer, serum, foundation, etc and doesn't drastically alter the texture of the product it is added to. It's really the consistency of water but the results are really impressive. The Energy Booster really brought a glow to my skin that was noticeable after only a day or two. My favorite way to use it was adding it to my AM moisturizer, and my PM night cream. It seems silly to add yet another step to my skin care routine but this really impressed me. Using only a few drops a day, the bottle would last a really long time. Love this product.
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really did revive my tired skin and did seem to minimize my pores. Gave an overall more refreshed appearance to my tired skin. My sleep schedule has been rather irregular lately so I was in need of a skin reboot. Only issue was the sample packets dispensed a lot of product out when it said to mix a small amount with lotion. Harder to control application. I had some acne flare from some cystic like acne and was not sure if I over applied the serum to my lotion but my rest of my face did not have issues. I never had bad acne as a teenager and have had some frustrations recently with this. May just be my individual issue regarding the breakout, it did not seem to be oily/clogging, but I would try and make sure to use sparely to make sure not to irritate your skin in any way.
Bobbie L.
Laurinburg , NC
Where can I Purchase this once I've used all my samples
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
How does the skin supposed to look energized from the booster, if it's not a tighter look?
Kelley C.
Did anyone else get brighter skin?
Jennifer M.
I have tried both Detox & Energy. Although the description for Energy is more suitable, I felt Detox had more of a positive effect. Has anyone else found this as well?
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Can somebody compare it with other Clarins Boosters?