BY CLARINS #98 in Serums

A hectic lifestyle, jet lag, late nights, dieting or chasing after the kids can leave your skin looking tired and lackluster. Give it a tailor-made boost with this innovative beauty step. Booster Energy revives radiance and minimizes signs of fatigue. Mix 3-5 drops with your moisturizer, mask, serum, or foundation to recharge your skin. Use it for a day, a week, a month…whenever your skin needs it!

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Escondido , CA
This product is intended for fatigued skin, be it from a lack of sleep due to restless nights, partying and of course jet lag - this skincare addition aims to stimulate, revitalize and generally plump, and perk up the complexion from the first application. Clarins Skin Booster Energy uses Ginseng Extract to brighten dull and tired skin; a must-have for those who travel a lot, parents and of course, those who struggle to get a good night of rest in general.

I received this free product to test out and add it to my moisturizer.

The Clarins Booster Energy is the first thing I turn to in order to get myself to look less drained. In the summer, my skin tends to burn very easily under the sun so with the Booster Repair, I can slowly heal my skin back to normal. Lastly, I am travelling to Palm Springs to visit family and back home to San Diego, so I will make sure to equip my travel bag with the Booster Detox.m

A similarity to a Starbucks iced tea refresher for your face!
Shea S.
Shea S.
Calera, AL
I received the booster energy for free as a tester from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
I will be making a purchase of this product after sampling. It isn't something I would have ever thought about trying on my own, but I am so glad I got this opportunity! I mixed it with a daytime moisturizer and could I instantly see a natural, healthy glow (rememicient of when I was pregnant). I don't often wear makeup, and this product makes me really not feel the need to ever wear makeup. It provided a nice, oxygenated looking, fresh face. My husband even noticed the lovely glow without knowing what I did to change up my non-makeup routine. I found that three drops was the perfect amount for my full face and neck mixed in with moisturizer... It really does go a long way, so this product is a great deal for the cost.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
This stuff really did revive my tired skin and did seem to minimize my pores. Gave an overall more refreshed appearance to my tired skin. My sleep schedule has been rather irregular lately so I was in need of a skin reboot. Only issue was the sample packets dispensed a lot of product out when it said to mix a small amount with lotion. Harder to control application. I had some acne flare from some cystic like acne and was not sure if I over applied the serum to my lotion but my rest of my face did not have issues. I never had bad acne as a teenager and have had some frustrations recently with this. May just be my individual issue regarding the breakout, it did not seem to be oily/clogging, but I would try and make sure to use sparely to make sure not to irritate your skin in any way.
Marcy W.
Marcy W.
Edwardsburg, MI
I received this product for free from influenster to try and review, but the comments are solely mine. After a long, hot summer my face is dry and has an uneven tan. I tried this 3 day refresh and from the minute it touched my skin I knew it was going to be great! It didn't have a awful scent to it and was very low on the fragrance scale, which is wonderful for me because I suffer from awful migraines and scents are an instant migraine to me! This booster oil and moisturizer mixed together easily and absorbed into my skin almost instantly! It left my skin bright and well hydrated! It didn't feel sticky or "thick" at all! In my samples I had well more than enough for my face and neck and still had enough to use for later if needed! Loved this product booster!
BRI W.
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
This was my first time trying any product from this brand. I have a very busy lifestyle so I need all the extra energy I can get. When i first tried this item it did tingle a bit like a bit burn when I mixed it with my face cream. I didn't know if that was suppose to be the reaction so I took it off and decided to try again later. So I used it a few days later with the same face cream and it didn't feel like the first time I tried it. It was better it did give my skin a more energized look I didn't look as tired as I really was. Two drops of this product goes a long way. I would like to try other items from this brand because this product is probabley not something I would up and buy. It wouldn't be a necessity to my face routine I have now
Racheline M.
Racheline M.
Brooklyn, NY
I noticed the toning effects of this product immediately and they seem sustained across multiple uses. Radiance was improved immediately after use and held up through most of the work day. Definitely will be great for dull winter skin. Did not make me break out (I have combination skin, so always a concern) and did not create a sensitivity reaction with skin or eyes, which I have had with some other ginseng products. Really very good, and I like how I can combine it with other Clarins products or other items in my routine. Used on both face and neck.

I received a sample of this product for free as a tester from Influenster for the purposes of review; all opinions are my own.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Visalia, CA
I honestly didn't expect much from a product like this but I was very pleasantly surprised! It mixes in easily to moisturizer, serum, foundation, etc and doesn't drastically alter the texture of the product it is added to. It's really the consistency of water but the results are really impressive. The Energy Booster really brought a glow to my skin that was noticeable after only a day or two. My favorite way to use it was adding it to my AM moisturizer, and my PM night cream. It seems silly to add yet another step to my skin care routine but this really impressed me. Using only a few drops a day, the bottle would last a really long time. Love this product.
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Tempe , AZ
I'm a skincare junkie and actually really enjoyed using this product. I mixed it with my CeraVe Spf daily moisturizer and I really saw difference. That product alone is good but when you add the Clarins energy booster to it my skin felt so refreshed and alive. Also I didn't have any issues with breakouts. I will say though that my skin tightened up a little bit it was in a big nuisance but was kind of annoying. The packaging said good for jetlag and as a flight attendant I have a lot of that. This booster really helps refresh my skin so now you don't know if I'm on day one or day four because either way my skin is looking great.
Lisa Q.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Let's be honest we all have unrealistic expectations of beauty products and what we want them to be able to do. This booster did exactly what it says in its title, it boosted the energy of my skin. After a few days of using it with my favorite moisturizer i noticed that my skin looked a little brighter, and after 2 weeks i stopped feeling the need to use foundation every time i was going out the front door! My skin was looking healthier, a more vibrant glow and not near as tired looking.
For the amount of product each application uses the difference was clear and the bottle will last plenty of time so well worth it.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
I received some samples
Feom influenster to try this booster, which last me for 6 uses. I'm 28 years and have combination skin also not sensitive. I try appling the booster mostly at night with my moisturing but also tried in the morning with my serum and with my favorite facial mask. None of this work for me. Actually I see no difference in my skin after using it. The texture is really light and not grease at all. As soon as i apply i feel a minor burning that goes away as the product sinks into my skin. Its not unconfortable, but urfortunelly does not work. Btw, first time i don't like a clarins product:(
Bobbie L.
Bobbie L.
Laurinburg , NC
Where can I Purchase this once I've used all my samples
Desiree o.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
How does the skin supposed to look energized from the booster, if it's not a tighter look?
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Did anyone else get brighter skin?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I have tried both Detox & Energy. Although the description for Energy is more suitable, I felt Detox had more of a positive effect. Has anyone else found this as well?
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Can somebody compare it with other Clarins Boosters?