BY CLARINS

Congested skin? Partying, overindulging, smoky environments, extreme pollution—when life takes a toll on your skin, give it a tailor-made beauty boost! Mix 3-5 drops with your Clarins moisturizer, mask, serum or foundation.*

Booster Detox helps refresh and revive skin that’s had enough. Its unique formula is enriched with green coffee extract, a plant from tropical Africa, rich in caffeine, and known for its detoxifying properties:

• Detoxifies
• Revives radiance of a dull complexion
• Plumps the skin

Angela A.
I fall in love with all the clarins product as they are award winning products of 2017/2018.and this detox booster is amazing.this smells so good. And the texture is not so thick. You don’t need enough to apply all over the skin just a pea sized serum is more then enough on your t-zone area. It helps to boost your skin and rejuvenate your skin makes your skin looks supple and soft.amazing product.would buy again. Definitely recommend.
Nika X.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought this product was okay. I paid full price for it and followed instructions by mixing it in with my moisturizer...it literally made no difference in my skin. I’m just giving it 3 stars because it didn’t break me out at least.
Erica H.
I didn't know what to expect when trying this Booster Detox. I don't drink, smoke, or surround myself in smokey environments. I also wasn't sure how I was going to use it. When it arrived in the mail courtesy of Influenster, I looked at the sample and wasn't impressed. When it was time to apply my makeup, I thought I'll add it to my Clinique pore refining foundation. Just a tiny drop did the trick. I squeeze the foundation on the back of my hand, then I added the drop of the booster. I mixed both products with my foundation brush, then applied to my face. I can immediately tell that the formula of both products felt good. First, I liked how it seemed to make my face glow. Not like sparkle, but just like a lit from within. My skin seemed more moisturized, plumper, and even toned. Weird, I know. I've been using this stuff everyday for a week now and I'm impressed. I received this sample product for free, but all opinions are my own. I didn't have to leave a good review, it could of been the opposite. Honestly though, I am going to buy a booster - maybe not the Detox one, but I am really interested in purchasing the Repair and/or Energy Booster. I think it's totally worth the money.
Laurie C.
Windermere, FL
I was fortunate enough to try the Clarins Detox Booster free via @Influenster. All opinions and experiences are my own (I wouldn’t recommend my self-prescribed weekend diet with anyone. This was serious trial business, people!)
Upon receiving my three-day sample, I read the benefits of the Detox Booster for congested skin. Detox Booster is designed to combat the effects of partying, over-indulging, smoky environments and extreme pollution. So what did I do? I strapped on my party shoes and got to toxing!
My toxing weekend included lots of white wine, cheeseburgers, cheese and other items that would require a detox. Please note that I omitted smoky environments as 1. Smoke is gross. 2. Clarins Detox Booster is topical, not lungical (not a word)
After committing many, many sins to my body…I woke the next morning ready to atone via my skin routine. Enter the Clarins Detox Booster. Just a few drops of this magic elixir within my moisturizer and my skin looked bright and clear. My skin GLOWED. It glowed not just the first few minutes after applying the product, but for the rest of the day.
I don’t recommend going hog wild on the toxing like I did, but I do recommend Clarins Detox Booster. Go for the glow. It’s gorgeous.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
I received a few small samples of this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.

I found this product very easy to add to my routine. I only had to mix a few drops in with my normal moisturizer. I tried it with a few different moisturizers, and it worked well with all of them. My skin absorbed it just fine; it wasn't messy or oily. After a few days, I did notice that my skin looked better. It looked a little plumper, and some of the fine lines were less noticeable. It never caused irritation, nor did it cause any breakouts. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an easy pick-me-up for their skin.

Included is a before and after photo. The photos were taken in natural light. Can you see the difference in my skin? These results are just from the tiny sample I received.
Epifania M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this from influenster for testing purposes . all opinions are 100 % my own.
first of does it refresh your face? yes it does, i haven't partied in a long time and i used this to give my face a refresh look after partying for a few days.
does it smell good ? yes it does.
do you like it.? i do like it. its very moisturizing and i did see a difference in my face after using it for 5days. i saw that make face day after day looked more refreshed when waking up.
would i purchase it? maybe not. . as much as i like it i don't think i would buy it. the only reason for it is that i have to add it to a moisturizer or foundation. i kinda like an all in one product. if i did buy it i would only use it when my skin craved a good recharge. i really wished that we could of gotten a bigger sample of it to see if its worth buying but as of right now its a good product in my book and i would recommend it for people with dry skin .
i will be adding a video to my youtube so you can see the difference in my skin and if you would like to see for yourself please look it up on youtube .
Kathryn L.
Roanoke, VA
I received this product as a free sample in return for my honest opinion from Influenster. I have honestly never tried a product like this, ever. To begin with let me say if you are unfamiliar like I was this product is a walk in the park to use. The directions are very clearly written and there is a line you can call for help! So I followed the instructions as recommended and began. You mix this with a serum, mask or even your foundation. I mixed it with a mask and left it on for the time stated by the mask. It has a very nice, mild clean scent and feels like silk on your skin. It felt like my skin was just drinking it in. I had a total of three treatments so I did them every other day and just in week one my skin looks and feels new. I hang out with people who smoke a lot and we go to bars to dance. Honestly, this Booster Detox repaired my skin. I have already gone out and purchased some for myself to use all the time. The price is amazing too! Great feeling and looking skin for a very inexpensive price.
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
I am always a little skeptical of serums because I have had too many occasions where I have spent a load of $ only to find after a few days of use that it did nothing for me.

Until this Booster Detox from Clarins arrived. WOW.

A little goes a long way, you literally need 2-3 little drops. I have been mixing mine with the Clarins Multi-Active Day Moisturizer (also from Clarins) and the combination has really been like a fountain of refreshing time in a bottle. My skin immediately looks rejuvenated and feels hydrated. This feeling lasts all day long and also keeps my makeup looking fresh and dewy (which I LOVE).

I am a firm believer in this Booster Detox and I am going to be adding it to my daily routine. After just a week of use I can see huge improvements to my fine lines and my skin looks more youthful and healthy.

Seriously, if you are looking to reverse the number that time and age has done to your skin, take control of it now with the Detox Booster, you will not be disappointed.
Colette N.
Fort Worth , TX
This was my first time using any Clarins products. The booster Detox promised to refresh my complexion, and being compatible with my moisturizer, mask,serum or even foundation. I tried the booster with my daily moisturizer and quickly didn't like it: my skin was sticky and I felt like I needed to wash it off and reapply my moisturizer. I then tried it with the Clarins moisturizer (which came in the pouch) and the booster worked like a charm. The good thing is that you don't need much of the booster or moisturizer to get full coverage, I have been able to use one packet for a week, and I have noticed that my skin looks "rejuvenated". I am just sad that the booster is not compatible with all moisturizers. I have not tried to mix it with my foundation, as I don't wear one on a daily basis. Overall, this is a nice product, but would probably require the additional purchase of Clarins moisturizer. Also, to really observe its effects, one would need to apply it daily for at least a week.

Clarins Booster Detox was sent to me by @influenster and @clarins in exchange of an honest review. All opinions are my own.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
So I received a sample of the Clarins Booster Detox from Influenster, and I won't lie, I was very apprehensive at first. I wasn't quite sure what it was for, would it make me break out? Would it make my skin oily? I had so many questions, but I sucked it up and decided to try it. I followed the instructions and added a few drops to my moisturizer and applied to my face. The first day I used it I immediately liked it, the smell, the non oily feel, the way my skin felt smoothr and healthier. After three days of using it my complexion looked better than it has in months, and had a more even tone. On the fourth day, the day that I no longer had any samples, I got online and ordered a full size! I couldn't have it soon enough. I would recommend this to anyone who feels like their skin just needs a little help getting rid of the toxins. The detox did wonders for me, I think I want to look into the others. Don't walk, RUN to get some!
samantha n.
logan, OH
Anyone having problems with their review going though for the the badge
Erin C.
Do these actually work? I gave dry skin and just want to get some help before I order! Thanks :)
Diana R.
Parma, MI
Do you feel like it actually helped clear up or lighten your skin feeling at all?
Sophie M.
Rockville, MD
How do I use this?
samantha n.
logan, OH
Finally got my badge had to redo write my review again