Clarins Body Shaping Cream

by Clarins

Shaping body cream that targets stubborn fat on the waist, abdomen, hips, arms, and knees to visibly firm and define.

Does this have fragrance?
I have been wanting to try this body shaping but I'm not sure how effective it is and what kind of results can I expect from it?
Start your review of Clarins Body Shaping Cream!
Brenda M.
Riverview, FL
Clarins Body Shaping Cream uploaded by Brenda M.
I decided to try Clarins Body Shaping Cream because it was on sale for a great price on FragranceNet.com. I really like the Clarins brand, and this cream was on sale for at least $20 less on the aforementioned website than on the Clarins website. I’ve purchased it there on sale on three separate occasions so far, but if you go looking for it, be careful. Look for the 6.4 ounce size. The other slightly larger size (7.0 oz) is way overpriced. This cream is absolutely wonderful, but I apply it all over my body so it gets used up a lot faster than I’d like. The scent is heavenly - very clean and light. The texture is smooth and creamy, and it absorbs easily into my skin. Clarins recommends you use it in conjunction with their body scrub and special toning body oil. I’ve tried those products but, in my opinion, the pricey scrub is no better than any other body scrub you’d use in the shower. The body oil is lovely, though, and I use it occasionally, but I have a tendency to forget about it. I do think that Clarins Body Shaping Cream makes my skin look and feel smoother and softer. It’s not a cure for cellulite and crepey skin, but it helps. Otherwise, I wouldn’t use it on my thighs, butt, abdomen, and upper arms all the time. It’s definitely my favorite remedy for smoothing out my “lumpy” skin. However, you must use it consistently. Try it, and you might be pleasantly surprised.
Sean S.
North Miami, FL
My girlfirend uses this more often than any other brand. it makes her dark spots diminish
Kelley M.
Clarins Body Shaping Cream uploaded by Kelley M.
Fantastic for toning your arms . I use in conjunction with Pilates and kettle bell work outs .
Claudia
miami
Loved the smell. My skin felt softer after 1 week of using this cream. I particularly have dry skin in my arms, and it helped a lot.
Maria A.
Glendale, CA
I used to love this  cream, and it was giving wonderful results to my body . I was using twice a day . Love this brand
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
Love this product! Works incredibly well compared to the countless other brands of shaving cream ice tried over the years. Super smooth, smells great, and works well! Great product overall.
Sara H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my HG anti-cellulite cream. A cream will never get rid of your cellulite, only diet and exercise can really do that, but for those occasions when you want to wear shorts or a bathing suit and aren't feeling confident, this cream goes a long way to making your skin look smooth and firm. It is really the only product I have noticed a difference with (even though it isn't advertised as anti-cellulite!). Lovely smell, amazing formula and texture and highly moisturizing. Worth every penny!
yulia M.
One of the best body shaping creams I’ve tried. I saw the results. It can be pricy but it’s worth it
Roxy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m not sure, what I feel about this shaping cream, but I’ve used it. And it was okay. I didn’t hate it or loved it.
kelsey N.
Tacoma, WA
This stuff is AMAZING! Use it twice and you'll notice a difference. Smoother skin and less look of cellulite. Firmer and more delectable skin. Works all over the body! Love this stuff!