CLARINS Body Lotion, Baume Corps Super Hydratant 400 ml uploaded by Chantel P.CLARINS Body Lotion, Baume Corps Super Hydratant 400 ml uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY CLARINS

( 54,88 EUR/l ) CLARINSBaume Corps Super Hydratant Koerperlotion400 mlKoerperpflegebalsam mit intensiver FeuchtigkeitswirkungBitte beachten Sie das Wiederrufsrecht! Schauen Sie auch nach unseren weiteren Angeboten in unserem Shop, es lohnt sich! Erste see more...

Chantel P.
I love this lotion so much! I keep it in my purse on the weekend and my backpack during the week. It leave your skin super soft and hydrated during the colder weather!
Clare M.
This is a really hydrating product but that’s not all it does. It softens my skins a lot too the smell is elegant and amazing. The only negative I have is that mine leaked in my cosmetic bag. Other than that, I love this product!
Anna A.
Pimlico, London
One of my favourite body lotions. Very nice subtle smell, VERY good price and great feel on your skin after application! Last very long time
Priscilla D.
This is such a good body lotion. It has the perfect smell and perfect size to use on-the-go. It really moistutizes the skin.