BY CLARINS #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Body Lift Cellulite Control targets early & stubborn cellulite. Clarins breaks the vicious cellulite cycle with the first slimming treatment that prevents and corrects the appearance of cellulite at every level. Targets cellulite before it starts-visibly smoothing hips, buttocks and thighs for a slimmer, beach-chic shape. Combine with a healthy lifestyle, and Clarins' proven Self-Massage Body Contouring Method, for results so scientifically-advanced, there are four patents pending.

• I'm looking for cellulite-reducing creams that actually work. Cla...49 Answers
  • How much $$$ is this product? I have heard you need to continuous...1 Answers
  • il est bon2 Answers
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
I have a little bit of cellulite on the insides of my thighs so I got this to try. I used it for the whole bottle and didn’t notice too much of a difference. You might have to just keep using it continuously. It gives a lil tingly feel as it absorbs which is weird.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't notice any difference at all and won't be purchasing again. I found the consistency a little thin and not very hydrating. It's too expensive to be worse than a drugstore lotion. The smell was sharp and unpleasant. I recommend buying something, anything else.
Beth B.
I'm not sure this really did anything for my cellulite. However it felt great on my skin! The texture was lightweight and very easy to apply. It left my skin with a cooling sensation that last a long time after application and was still noticeable with clothes on.

I'm not sure I would purchase a full size but if I got another deluxe sample I would definitely use it.
Alexandria V.
I bought a few bottles of this product while working for Lancôme a couple years ago. They were quite pricey but I got a good deal on them plus a gift with purchase. I ended up really liking this product. It actually reduced my cellulite on the back of my legs, and feels really nice going on. Almost like a minty feeling. A little goes a long way. I recommend.
Ashley K.
I haven't gotten results from this. As much as I hoped I would. I read reviews that said this was the holy grail, however it didn't work for me. So disappointed. Glides on smooth, I would use this morning and night. Smell is ok, not worth the money.
Katie P.
Love this! It absorbs quickly and leaves a cooling feeling on the skin. Using this combined with working out definitely makes a difference! Legs and waist feel much more toned and firm. Several people I know that have used this product love it as well.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
I loved this product, it is expensive but I'm happy I did get to try it. I purchased it from Macy's, and this lotion was definitely better than I thought it would be. YES! Anyone with a little stubborn cellulite on thighs/butt try this, but make sure you use it daily!!!
Michelle H.
For my August Play! by Sephora bag, I received this! I actually really like the way it goes on and feels. It smells good, but has a bit of almost like a medical smell to it. I don't mind though. I haven't been using it enough to see results though!
Susanna M.
I like this product and it helped with my cellulite but I can't justify the price to myself. It smells good and Clarins is a great brand, it's definitely high quality but I don't think I'll be buying it again sometime soon.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I got two of these bottles a few years ago. They were pretty expensive even with a deal from Sephora but they worked wonders on my cellulite. I had a lot more after losing about 50lbs and was self conscious of it. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't continue to work when you stop using the product and the price is a lot more then I would care for considering I use it on so much of my body. I've tried some cheaper brands since then but nothing beats this stuff and when I lose more weight I'll be making another purchase. I don't want to risk trying something else that hardly works if at all
Caitlin M.
I'm looking for cellulite-reducing creams that actually work. Clarins is a great brand, so I'm interested in this one. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
Landry N.
Wentzville, MO
What is in this product that makes the cellulite go away? I have tried everything and nothing seems to work. I thought only exercise got rid of it?
MYWORLDOFPASSION ..
does this product actually abolish cellulites? I'm not fat or anything actually I'm underweight regarding my BMI, but since I was a little kid I always had cellulites. All the treatments are very expensive so I want to know if it does really work to see whether I should buy it or not.. i actually use a product made out of caffeine and fucus that my dermatologist recommended for me but i dont see any changes even tho i cut out all kind of sugar and trans fat from my diet
Opare D.
Hyattsville, MD
Does this work on sensitive skin types?
Kat I.