BY CLARINS #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Body Lift Cellulite Control targets early & stubborn cellulite. Clarins breaks the vicious cellulite cycle with the first slimming treatment that prevents and corrects the appearance of cellulite at every level. Targets cellulite before it starts-visibly smoothing hips, buttocks and thighs for a slimmer, beach-chic shape. Combine with a healthy lifestyle, and Clarins' proven Self-Massage Body Contouring Method, for results so scientifically-advanced, there are four patents pending.

• I'm looking for cellulite-reducing creams that actually work. Cla...48 Answers
  • How much $$$ is this product? I have heard you need to continuous...1 Answers
  • il est bon2 Answers
Susanna M.
I like this product and it helped with my cellulite but I can't justify the price to myself. It smells good and Clarins is a great brand, it's definitely high quality but I don't think I'll be buying it again sometime soon.
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
I have a little bit of cellulite on the insides of my thighs so I got this to try. I used it for the whole bottle and didn’t notice too much of a difference. You might have to just keep using it continuously. It gives a lil tingly feel as it absorbs which is weird.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT

I have been using this daily for a few years. It's expensive but it's better than any of the other cellulite creams on the market. I apply it daily after showering from my ankles to my waist in an upward sweeping motion like the instructions say to. It does not eliminate cellulite, but it definitely helps to improve the appearance of cellulite, decrease fluid retention, and and help increase circulation in your legs. My legs look so much smoother and feel so much lighter after applying it. It leaves a slight tingling sensation for a few minutes after applying. It smells nice. It's moisturizing, yet light and non-greasy. It dries quickly and doesn't leave a sticky film and it doesn't ball up like some other cellulite creams/lotions/gels I've tried. I will definitely keep repurchasing. I usually buy it in the value pack or the jumbo size.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
 I first received several samples of this product so I tried it and immediately noticed a difference. I normally stray from anti-cellulite products because most of them don't work. My thighs felt so much firmer and tighter as well as my booty. I had to go out and buy it myself! This is an amazing product!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't notice any difference at all and won't be purchasing again. I found the consistency a little thin and not very hydrating. It's too expensive to be worse than a drugstore lotion. The smell was sharp and unpleasant. I recommend buying something, anything else.
Alexandria V.
I bought a few bottles of this product while working for Lancôme a couple years ago. They were quite pricey but I got a good deal on them plus a gift with purchase. I ended up really liking this product. It actually reduced my cellulite on the back of my legs, and feels really nice going on. Almost like a minty feeling. A little goes a long way. I recommend.
Ashley K.
I haven't gotten results from this. As much as I hoped I would. I read reviews that said this was the holy grail, however it didn't work for me. So disappointed. Glides on smooth, I would use this morning and night. Smell is ok, not worth the money.
Milly M.
This product I love it because it really really workout but the only problem wa the prize, i think that is a good product but its too expensive to the normal people to buy them. It doesnt worth the prize. I think another creams do the same than this one and this products are more accessible
Katie P.
Love this! It absorbs quickly and leaves a cooling feeling on the skin. Using this combined with working out definitely makes a difference! Legs and waist feel much more toned and firm. Several people I know that have used this product love it as well.
Michelle H.
For my August Play! by Sephora bag, I received this! I actually really like the way it goes on and feels. It smells good, but has a bit of almost like a medical smell to it. I don't mind though. I haven't been using it enough to see results though!
Caitlin M.
I'm looking for cellulite-reducing creams that actually work. Clarins is a great brand, so I'm interested in this one. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
Landry N.
Wentzville, MO
What is in this product that makes the cellulite go away? I have tried everything and nothing seems to work. I thought only exercise got rid of it?
MYWORLDOFPASSION ..
does this product actually abolish cellulites? I'm not fat or anything actually I'm underweight regarding my BMI, but since I was a little kid I always had cellulites. All the treatments are very expensive so I want to know if it does really work to see whether I should buy it or not.. i actually use a product made out of caffeine and fucus that my dermatologist recommended for me but i dont see any changes even tho i cut out all kind of sugar and trans fat from my diet
Opare D.
Hyattsville, MD
Does this work on sensitive skin types?
Kat I.