BY CLARINS #7 in Cellulite Treatments

Body Lift Cellulite Control targets early & stubborn cellulite. Clarins breaks the vicious cellulite cycle with the first slimming treatment that prevents and corrects the appearance of cellulite at every level. Targets cellulite before it starts-visibly smoothing hips, buttocks and thighs for a slimmer, beach-chic shape. Combine with a healthy lifestyle, and Clarins' proven Self-Massage Body Contouring Method, for results so scientifically-advanced, there are four patents pending.

• I'm looking for cellulite-reducing creams that actually work. Clari...48 Answers
  • How much $$$ is this product? I have heard you need to continuously...1 Answers
  • Will this work on aging skin?1 Answers
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I got two of these bottles a few years ago. They were pretty expensive even with a deal from Sephora but they worked wonders on my cellulite. I had a lot more after losing about 50lbs and was self conscious of it. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't continue to work when you stop using the product and the price is a lot more then I would care for considering I use it on so much of my body. I've tried some cheaper brands since then but nothing beats this stuff and when I lose more weight I'll be making another purchase. I don't want to risk trying something else that hardly works if at all
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
La mayoría de las cremas que pretenden reducir la celulitis termina dejando mi billetera vacía y mis muslos sin cambios . Esta crema era un cambio de juego . No puedo vivir sin él ahora . En un corto periodo de tiempo con dedicada 1 - 2 veces al día utilizan la piel aparece visiblemente más lisa , más firme y levantado . Tienes que usarlo con regularidad para obtener resultados, pero un poco va un largo camino . Póngalo en la piel ligeramente húmeda justo después de la ducha o un par con aceite de Clarins Body Tonic ( aplicó por primera vez a la humedad de la piel ) y los dos son un par milagro.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most creams that claim to reduce cellulite end up leaving my wallet empty and my thighs unchanged. This cream was a game-changer. I cannot live without it now. In a short amount of time with dedicated 1 - 2x daily use the skin appears visibly smoothr, lifted and more firm. You have to use it regularly to get results but a little goes a long way. Put it on slightly damp skin right after the shower or pair with Clarins Body Tonic oil (applied first to damp skin) and the two are a miracle pair.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Clarins is the best brand I ever used. It is available at very good value when we compare the job it does to control your cellulite problem . I'm a regular user and it is very gentle on your skin and not too harsh as compared to other brands.clarins really provide a lift to your saggy skin and provides a tightness and youthfulness .I will remain a regular user of clarins.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a great product, it helped me some and it smelled good. Its going to cost you, which if you want a decent product you will have to pay. I noticed though, with my diet and exercise that my cellulite went away as well so I didn't need to spend the money on the product. I had a decent amount but with the exercises I did they were less noticeable without this.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though I have extremely minimal cellulite, I like to be proactive. I have tried other products in the past with little difference but I can honestly say I see a result from Clarins. It has a decent scent, is very effective, but is super expensive. Price is the only pitfall of this product!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Webster , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BODY SAVER! I have been losing a significant amount of weight recently and this gem has helped to tighten my skin. it helps with the reduction of cellulite but also helps to tighten my body. it has a light scent and a little tingle. I usually put this on a saran wrap myself and go to bed
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
Weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una marca muy buena para el cuidado de la piel y sobre todo para ocultar las celulitis en esas zonas indeseadas, por eso le recomiendo este producto, sinceramente es uno me de los mejores en el mercado porque es muy bueno y efectivo, no esperes mas y adquierelo
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!!!! I was pretty darn skeptical at first. I purchased it at Sephora last year and it worked within seconds. I only use it when I need to look extra slender. Lol, but yes I totally recommend and it smells pretty good too.
This cream is otimo, From what I saw seems to be the best, the opportunity to use it.❤
Eu me sinto muito mal em ter celulite e estrias, e tenho a certeza que esse creme pode me ajudar porém não só me ajudar como também ajudar outras mulheres
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for cellulite-reducing creams that actually work. Clarins is a great brand, so I'm interested in this one. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
Landry N.
Landry N.
Wentzville, MO
What is in this product that makes the cellulite go away? I have tried everything and nothing seems to work. I thought only exercise got rid of it?
Opare D.
Opare D.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work on sensitive skin types?
Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.
Kitchener
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much $$$ is this product? I have heard you need to continuously apply to see and maintain the effects but how often do you typically apply/do you need a lot of product per application?
k s.
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a permanent cellulite solution or a temporary visual solution?