Clarins Body Firming Cream uploaded by Maria C.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Body Firming Cream. A specially formulated cream designed to help firm, tighten and tone the skin leaving it revitalized and refreshed. We recommend that you make your selection for this item carefully. For safety reasons, there will be NO refunds or exchanges made on any makeup or skincare product.

• I was wondering if this product really works? I've tried ...1 Answers
  • I am thinking about firming creams, does this cream provi...2 Answers
  • Does it really firm up your skin tone?? 1 Answers
Jade M.
I actually love this cream but I'm not quite sure if it's really firming because in the couple of weeks that I have been using it, it really hasn't firmed up my skin but maybe it's takes more time I'm not quite sure. But it really moisturizes my skin which is something that I really like about it.
maria b.
Jacksonville, FL
This is an amazing cream! After trying numerous body creams, Clarins is by far the best. It is really rich and luxurious without being greasy or nonabsorbent. It comes in a jar and it's so thick that it looks almost like cream cheese when you first open it. As soon as you dip a finger in, you'll know how amazing it is. I already mentioned how rich it is, but this can't be overstated; while some other rich body creams can be really oily or difficult to absorb into the skin, that is not the case with Clarins Extra Firming Cream, once you rub it into your skin, it gets sucked up almost immediately and makes your skin softer and more supple -- Dare I say that it feels like you've injected a youth serum. My skin always looks younger and smoothr with this cream. Last but not least, the smell is really pleasant. It isn't overwhelming but it has a very nice odor that dissipates within an hour.
Denise L.
Gresham, OR
So thick, its more of a paste than a cream. You just need to distribute it in your palms before you rub it on. The nice thing about this formula is skin the softening effect is still noticeable even after I shower the following day. Nice, light fragrance. Four stars because I'm not religious enough about body cream application to confirm the promotion of elasticity as claimed.
Ashly M.
Kearny
I personally use this as a go to for beach days when I want my glutes to look extra firm. I put on my bikini and slap some onto the skin right under my glutes (which is my problem area that has some cellulite) and immediately I see the difference- It is much firmer and visibly looks more toned. My favorite product for days when I'm feeling a little insecure about my body. Confidence in a bottle !!
Blanca C.
Laredo, TX
I liked the fragrance to it and very rich and made my skin very very smooth and vibrant. I like that it is not too oily, though. The price should be lower though so more people can afford it as it is not a very essential item on the shopping list. I would recommend it to my friends and others.
Jen S.
Columbus, OH
I've used this for years and it really helps to tone and smooth my skin, especially my upper arms and thighs.. It is expensive, so that is the only downside for me. It also doesn't have a very long shelf life and will gel up if not used regularly or if left open.
Jennifer S.
East China
As a mom it is so important to take care of my skin because your body is not the same after two babies. I love using this in prep to summer to feel as confident in a bikini as I can. I don't have tons of time to work out and it makes me feel tight and sexy.
Sarah H.
Loudon, TN
After giving birth to my 6th child 3 months ago I needed some firming cream in my life. I find clarinet firming lotion helps my skin to not look so postpartum. I use this daily and recommend to anyone who just wants smoothr firmer looking skin.
Anna A.
I usually like Clarins' products but this one didn't do much for me. I felt like the formula was too thick and didn't see much a difference when using it. I ended up returning it at Sephora. Don't waste your money.
Kimberly P.
Quincy
This is an awesome body cream. It is very concentrated so you don't need much product for application. It is gentle on the skin and absorbs very nicely. Doesn't leave a greasy feel and the fragrance is very pleasant and uplifting. If you're looking for a great body cream then look no further.
Titilayo O.
Salinas, CA
I am thinking about firming creams, does this cream provide a good firming effect on the skin?
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Has any one ever used this and if so how well did it work??
Alexandra H.
Naples, FL
How well does this product work ?
Dana T.
Fountain, CO
Does this really work? I'm not looking for like a migical cream, just one that works.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Does it really firm up your skin tone??