BY CLARINS

A silky, lightweight powder blush containing the perfect combination of mineral and plant extracts. Adds colour and luminosity to cheeks for an instant, healthy-looking glow. The stunning mosaic palette houses different shades and finishes, enabling you to illuminate your complexion and enhance its natural radiance and beauty.

Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour
  • "i have been using this blush for about 3 years now. i use the sweet rose colour and it's so lovely. i don't care for the brush that it comes with, i prefer a fluffier brush. it's pigmented and also buildable which is great. it's just an overall soft beautiful blush for every day use." in 3 reviews
Courtney K.
Eureka, CA
This blush is so illuminating and lovely. I can only recommend it for fairer skin tones (because I haven't seen it on anyone but myself) but I think it would be light and lovely on others too. Try to get a sample first, or buy the advent calendar next year and try it that way!
Maria V.
This blush goes on smoothly and is easy to apply. The color is good for light skin and fair complexions. The case is durable and keeps the product intact. I would purchase it again. I found O1 Pink too light, but this shade is perfect, not too light and not too dark.
Bertha C.
Montebello, CA
I recently purchased this blush. On my tan skin, it's the perfect rosy shade; it's neither bold nor too bright. It also blends beautifully, even when I accidentally applied too much! I've noticed that the blush lasts all day, for a good 10-12 hours (I don't wear makeup any longer than that). I'm very happy with this blush, and will definitely purchase another shade!
Reyna B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this blush. I just love how it blended with my makeup. I had to give it to my mother because she just fell in love with it. I love how pigmennted it is! This is literally the only blush I used to wear while I had it. I would totally recommend this blush.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
My mom uses this product and whenever I don't have my makeup with me I always love to use it! The color is refreshing and definitely long lasting. I say four stars because I probably wouldn't go out and buy it since I already have a product I stick to
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
This blush is perfect for those who want just a hint of color! Applies well and true to color. Doesn't go on cake like at all. Last all day and comes in a cute case. Worth the purchase if you've thought about it
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Review for: 08 Sweet Rose more...
Just bought this a couple weeks ago to up my lacking make up game and have been super impressed. It blends well but gives off a great natural color. I'm fair skinned and feel this will be a great year round color that lasts all day.
Tayler C.
North Richland Hills, TX
I love this blush. It's very light and pretty and pigmented. The packaging is also very cute. It is easy to blend and I think that it is buildable is you wanted to make it darker. I would buy this again for sure it's a great product!
Rachael L.
Love the pigmentation of this product, super easy to apply and is just the right shade, plus it stays on for a long period of time. Certainly buyer friendly and I would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking to try a new product!
Elizabeth D.
This is an excellent blush. It is light and the case is beautiful. It is long lasting and is the perfect mix of pigmented and sheer while still being easily blendabke. I recommend this cheek color.
Bryanna K.
Menasha, WI
Is it matte or does it have shimmer to it?
Melanie R.
Is this blush good? I've never tried it and I really would like to do it
Tamzin M.
England
Will this go well with a paler skin tone?
Maddy ..
Shelton, WA
is there any cheap dupes of this?
Whitney M.
Mattawan
Dose this blush work good on light skin .. my skin is very light just wondering how well it would work with my skin