Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil for Unisex uploaded by Sabah K.Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil for Unisex uploaded by Ash G.

BY CLARINS

Blue orchid face treatment oil was launched by the design house of Clarins. Hydrating treatment oil restores vitality and radiance to dehydrated skin. Patchouli and blue orchid extracts tone and revitalize to moisture-depleted skin. see more...

• I have very dry skin and was wondering would this be a good produ...3 Answers
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I have combination skin type. And I wouldn't buy any oil product bt my self. So this was my gift from my mother in law. I was trying to love this product but I failed. It is not thick oil but it doesn't absorb into my skin and makes my skin oily.
Charlene R.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: no color more...
I will always stick to clarins for my skin. Although I’m still young I love this product to keep my skin glowing and far from getting wrinkles. This product always meets my expectations. I will always recommend to others!
Nikki  N.
This is an amazing product for an older skin. I bought this for my father who has diabetes and struggles with dryness it is a high-quality oil that does not clog pores and absorbs well into the skin
Esme M.
Gilbert, AZ
Love the smell. It leaves my face feeling nice and hydrated, and perfect for sensitive skin. I use this after a facial chemical peel about once a week and it helps my skin feel nice and smooth.
Nadhira A.
Los Angeles
Great! Can reduce the redness of my acne in one night. Just right for my acne-prone face. It's a bit pricey, but I can see immediate results. Definitely will buy again!
Alyssa R.
Lincoln, NE
This face oil has changed the game. I wanted to start using an oil for a primer and this one is just so amazing. It smells good, it works all day, and it leaves my skin feeling flawless. Great for dry skin (they have another for oily skin)!
Jessica B.
I received a small sample and it has lasted quite a while.. oil absorbs nicely and doesn't leave you feeling all yucky. I haven't seen too dramatic of results but I also haven't been using it religiously or anything. It seems expensive but I can't even imagine how long a bottle would last. I did see a slight reduction in breakouts. Overall, I'd recommend itfor anyone trying a facial oil and looking to help with acne.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
This is liquid gold! Feels so luxurious and really hydrates during the cold, dry winter here in Montana! Yesterday I stepped outside (negative 13 degrees Fahrenheit) and immediately felt my moisturizer dry up. I went back inside and applied a small amount of this to my fave and neck. By the time I got to work it had absorbed completely and my face was ready for makeup. Life saver!
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
This face treatment oil is completely amazing. I use it in the morning as well as at night and I also use it as a bonus to my Foundation. Just take one to two droplets and add them to your foundation and your foundation with moisturizer face as well as have a clean finish when you are through. This has kept my face feeling soft and clean for months now and I'm glad that I picked it up when I did.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Remember guys and gals , oil breaks down oil . Do not be afraid ! Incorporating the right oil for your skin type into your daily regime may just be key to your skin success . It was for mine . It balanced me out and it was this oil that did so . Not greasy . Just pure . A little goes a long way . Go to the clarins counter and see which oil is right for you .
Marnita F.
I have very dry skin and was wondering would this be a good product for dry skin?