BY CLARINS

Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil-Dehydrated Skin Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• How much is this and where can i find it? it is really good for d...1 Answers
Bushra T.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product for a week and it's okay. I have combination skin and when I put the oil on it leaves my face greasy.i tried to use it on usually either in the day or night. I wished it would absorb more for skin like mine. yes i found it pricey as i usually try to find beauty products on sale. i dont know if i would recommend this to anybody.
Alejandra D.
When I use this oil is at night, after washing my face with a scrub (Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub) and in the morning when I lift my face is totally hydrated with a totally smooth sensation, it is in my Favorites, definitely when it's over I'll buy it again!
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil really helps with dehydrated skin, but I find it a little too oily for my extremely oily skin . I can see someone with dry skin really loving it though! Overall a great product just not suitable for me
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lobw this claims product. All you need is a little...incase you wonder why the bottle is soo small for a hefty price.
Elenie M.
Pembroke Pine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this beauty and i love it! My skin is really dry and with this oil it's getting better
Dana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Insanely good face oil that's been around for quite some time! Since the recent popularity of face oils lately, I've been searching for some good quality oils that won't leave my skin overly oily or greasy. This oil not only performs like a dream, the scent will take you to an exotic spiritual journey. It smells heavenly and is definitely unisex. My husband doesn't mind the smell at all, actually likes it on me. I pat this on my face as my final step during my nighttime routine. Going to bed with this working its magic is pure relaxation. In the morning my face is luminous and even toned. I'm a big believer in oils now.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I LOVE face oils and this is one of my new favorites. You only need a drop or two and your skin looks dewy and luminous. I love to either press it onto my cheeks over my moisturizer or add it to a bb cream if I need a little coverage. So beautiful.
Allison R.
This face oil is perfect for dehydrated skin. Because the scent (though beautiful) is so strong, I only use this at night. I place 5 drops in the heel of my hand and gently press it into my skin. Although the ingredients are fairly straightforward and simple, my skin reacts wonderfully to it. Inflamed pores and congested skin smooths overnight and flaky, dry areas disappear completely. Absolutely love.
Asmah s.
Yes! I enjoy using this on its own, under makeup or mixed into a thick foundation for a lighter more dewy application! And it smells amazing!
Eden A.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial oil was a great purchase for me. I have extremely dehydrated skin so a face oil is necessary. I would recommend exfoliating and toning before using this product, but the oil seeps right in to the skin and even makes me feel "Glowy" without looking greasy! (We all know that is a rare occurrence for anyone with dry skin.) Overall, I would buy this product again.
Somaiya A.
Corona, CA
How much is this and where can i find it? it is really good for dark spots?