BY CLARINS #35 in Face Oil

Hydrating treatment oil restores vitality and radiance to dehydrated skin. Patchouli and Blue Orchid extracts tone and revitalize to moisture-depleted skin. Hazelnut Oil softens, smoothes and seals in moisture to help minimizes the appearance of fine lines.

• I have very dry skin and was wondering would this be a go...3 Answers
  • How much is this and where can i find it? it is really go...1 Answers
Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil
  • "One of my favorite facial oil; I used this in place of my moisturizer. It's hydrating enough to keep my skin moisturized till the next day. And, it smells amazing! " in 25 reviews
Eileen H.
Boston, MA
As someone who has oily and combination skin, I was hesitant to use this product! But surprisingly, I love this oil! Helps hydrate my skin, while giving me a dewy complexion. Was worried I would wake up with breakouts, but my skin actually looked clearer than before! Love this product!
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
I got this oil because I have eczema and this oil is supposed to be hydrating, revitalize moisture depleted skin, and seal in moisture. I use this all over my face at night after taking off my makeup and before going to bed. It has been amazing for my skin. Dramatically improves my dry skin, doesn't burn my eczema, and most importantly does not make me break out. My skin tolerates using this every night. I definitely recommend this to ANYONE struggling with dry skin, especially sensitive people.
Andrea H.
Orlando, FL
Clarins is a great brand and I have enjoyed trying this product. I mainly used it on my hair and occasionally on my face from time to time. It is not harsh, very gentle. I would recommend to someone who is into oils.
Nikki  N.
This is an amazing product for an older skin. I bought this for my father who has diabetes and struggles with dryness it is a high-quality oil that does not clog pores and absorbs well into the skin
Laurie B.
San Antonio, TX
The best facial oil - great texture, doesn’t break me out, seals in all my earlier products, and has a really fantastic scent. I like that Clarins uses really high quality plant oils and is a company that has been around a long time with a track record of quality.
Alyssa R.
Lincoln, NE
This face oil has changed the game. I wanted to start using an oil for a primer and this one is just so amazing. It smells good, it works all day, and it leaves my skin feeling flawless. Great for dry skin (they have another for oily skin)!
Raziiat A.
Des Plaines
In winter, my skin is very dry and I do not know what I would do without this oil, immediately removes all the peeling and moisturizes the skin. very quickly absorbed, just on top of it you can apply makeup, which is very convenient
Charlene R.
Santa Clarita, CA
I will always stick to clarins for my skin. Although I’m still young I love this product to keep my skin glowing and far from getting wrinkles. This product always meets my expectations. I will always recommend to others!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Alia A.
San Diego
Good oil they have better ones though, my face feels great in the morning when I apply this at night. My spots are less too. It's a little pricey though and not sure of any anti aging benefits
Marnita F.
I have very dry skin and was wondering would this be a good product for dry skin?
Somaiya A.
Corona, CA
How much is this and where can i find it? it is really good for dark spots?