BY CLARINS

The ultimate pick-me-up for tired, stressed skin — Clarins’ brightening balm eliminates signs of fatigue in a flash! Instantly moisturizes and tightens facial contours so skin looks rested and relaxed. Olive and Witch Hazel extracts help visibly smooth the skin’s surface — diffusing the look of lines and wrinkles. Soothing Bisabolol helps restore skin’s youthful glow. Also acts as a make-up base or primer for perfect make-up application and hours of luminous wear.

Clarins  Beauty Flash Balm
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
  • "I absolutely LOVE how moisturizing it makes my skin! Highly recommend! :)" in 16 reviews
  • "If you have dry skin and don't sleep much or are in college this is a good staple. If you want a more expensive alternative try the Guerlain Issima Midnight recovery more than twice the price of this but you can slap it on when you are pulling all nighters and show up to class and people still think you look glowing. This is good as well but its more of a cosmetic product and it basically forms a film on your face and give a radiant look, great for guys as well, no tint and very gentle." in 13 reviews
  • "Clarins is my favorite brand. Their products are of such great quality and they have a terrific customer service. I have a very sensitive skin and I am not allergic at all to any Clarins product. This one is great after a short night of sleep. It freshens up my skin before I put on my moisturizer and I look all fresh as if I had slept like a baby." in 8 reviews
  • "I love this balm ive been using it for 2 years nd i love everything about it...:) This balm instantly moisturizes, brightens and tightens facial contours so skin looks rested and relaxed." in 5 reviews
Alyssa B.
I used the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm as a mask and thought it was amazing. This beauty balm can also be used as a primer as well. I have sensitive and dry skin, but Clarins products have always worked really well for me! I would highly recommend trying them all, but definitely this beauty balm. The formula of this balm is super light, not heavy or greasy on your skin at all! It's actually pretty hydrating as well and leaves my skin feeling healthy & soft.
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
Oh em gee. Bright skin come through! This is my number one favorite Clarins facial product. I use it when my skin is tired and dull looking, it immediately brightens up my complexion giving it a gorgeous glow. It works so well I’m able to wear it alone. I also use it as a primer which totally even outs my face and helps my make up stay put all day. It minimizes my pores and evens out my skins texture. It makes my skin feel healthy, supple, tight and luminous. This is an incredible product that is completely worth the purchase!
Kathy S.
Delray Beach
This is another product that I've been using for as long as I can remember- 20 years??!!  Here's how I use it...when I'm traveling or am tired, I put it on my face...all over... and then shower. I leave it on and then rinse it off at the end. I also keep a small amount of it in my purse. If I'm out and feeling and looking tired, I warm some on my fingertips and pat it on my face!  It's like a quick pick-me-up!!!
Jha V.
I feel like Clarins is definitely one of THE MOST UNDER-RATED brands. Packaging comes in standard minimalistic white tube with red accents. This is a multi-use item where you can use it as a face primer or as a flash face mask. I've used them for both and it gives a radiant boost to your skin. As a pirmer, you have to use the most minimal amount you can get away with or else it will roll up. Once you get the right ratio of how much to use,  this works fantastic and adds radiance and primes your makeup well. Make sure you pair off with similar base foundation to ensure compatibility. All praises for this little gem.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
If you have not tried Clarins you are definitely missing out.  The Balm is white in color and has a light baby powder scent to it.  It has the feel of a sunscreen on the skin but I am almost sure the product does not contain any sunscreen in it.  I use it on days when I am not wearing any makeup but will be home all day and just want to have a light glow to my skin.  It absorbs nicely and is comfortable to wear but as I stated earlier it does have that sunscreen feeling in your skin, but does not leave your skin feeling tacky or greasy.
Dhariana L.
I’ve tried so many primers and this is my favorite. Leaves skin looking flawless like the perfect blank slate to put your makeup on. Hold makeup even when you’re sweaty. It’s always in my makeup bag. It feels light, no scent.
Myra H.
This product is more like a hydrating primer for me. It smells nice and feels good on the skin without ring overly greasy. With that being said, I have moisturizers and moisturizing primers that work similarly so this wasn't my holy grail product. I also had trouble with it under some of my foundations (normally cream ones) where the foundation was breaking up horribly within a few hours when I used this product underneath.
Alyssa M.
Poughquag, NY
I use this to prime my face before makeup. It feels so hydrating not drying at all. It’s so natural and does an amazing job. Literally the best primer. However it is expensive and a sample size only goes a long way. But I honestly think I’m going to sacrifice and just use it because it’s so amazing
Danielle T.
Naperville, IL
Beauty flash balm is the best to use on the go! Nice thing is you can use it as a makeup primer or alone. It brightens and tightens your skin right away! Perfect to use if you got no sleep or had to jump right off a plane and go to work.
Lexy V.
N Hollywood, CA
I received a small travel size Clarin's Beauty Flash Balm as a part of a skincare set from Macy's for Christmas and oh honey, where have you been all my life?? I recommend using the flash balm as a primer to tighten and brighten your skin and make your makeup stay all day. No primer I've ever tried before truly gives my skin the incredible finish that this product has. I have cystic acne in spots and this is the only product that has allowed makeup to sit on top of my problem areas, masking them rather than sinking product in, accentuating my acne. A little goes a long way but instead of rubbing this product in like most primers, you just swipe it over your skin letting it sit on top providing a barrier for makeup and IMMEDIATELY apply your foundation so the product doesn't loose affect. It's truly a game changer.
Kelsey J.
Kidderminster
Do you think this product is good as a primer?
Megan M.
Jacksonville , FL
How exactly do you use this product?
Kristi V.
I loves This company, I have not tried this product but I have always wanted to.
Maayza I.
Lancaster, NY
Maayza I.
Lancaster, NY
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - Is this product worth the money? I have the Pixi and Elemis flash balms. How does this one compare? Does it leave a dewy finish?

back