BY CLARINS #65 in After-Sun Products

Luxurious, lightweight lotion—with soothing extracts of Sunflower, Mimosa Tenuiflora and Centella Asiatica—helps protect the fragile skin on face and décolleté from exposure to UV rays and free radicals. Visibly reduces redness, cools hot, sunburned skin and helps prevent peeling. An intensive beauty treatment every time you use it.

• How many pumps do you need to cover your face?1 Answers
Rachel C.
Birmingham , AL
I enjoy using this every summer after my annual beach trip. The sun can leave your face feeling dry and damaged but this sinks in and makes my face feel smooth and nourished again. It’s a great way to keep your face from peeling, as well as, helping your skin heal from the harmful sun rays.
jessica m.
I received this item in my birchbox this last summer. I had gotten sunburned from being on the water with no sunscreen (oooops) this product gave immediate relief unfortunately it didn't last long. You just have to keep reapplying!
member-9475d
I always use this After Sun product and find it gives great results!  It is packaged very nicely and has a pleasant fragrance.  I like the way my skin feels after using it because it is effective and gentle.  I recommend it!  Make sure you blend it well to prevent residue.
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
This is a must have to add in your bag if you are going to be out in the sun. Its great for when you get a little too much fun. It makes your face feel normal again
Mariel Z.
Miami
Love to spend weekends taking my sun baths as my skin gets this beautiful color. But I have to make sure to take care of my skin afterwards and this is the perfect product for that.
Jasmin T.
Arlington, TX
The whole After Sun Line works fabulously. I have been burnt and the After Sun Moisturizer feels amazing on my skin and really helps to relieve the burn. I can definitely see the difference by the next morning.
Brooke K.
Louisville, KY
Love this product! Go to Florida a lot and always bring this with me! It is refreshing right after shower and works great! I hate the feeling of being burned at all and this makes u feel great!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Feels so good after a long day at the beach or pool! I‎t is pricey but a little goes a long way and it will definitely last you a whole summer and then some.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi peeps how y’all doing today good I hope !
I love this product comes in a nice package goes great on skin i love it ty good price too N
Sarah P.
Maple Shade, NJ
This cream leaves my skin feeling dewy and hydrated after a day in the sun (when it usually feels dry and tight).
Kara F.
Kalamazoo, MI
How many pumps do you need to cover your face?