Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra Hydrating uploaded by Safiya G.

BY CLARINS #27 in After-Sun Products

This moisture-rich cream—with soothing extracts of Watermelon, Sunflower and Mimosa Tenuiflora—promotes a radiant, even, long-lasting tan. Helps reduce peeling and flaking, while taking the sting out of hot, sun-baked skin. Nourishing formula leaves skin soft, smooth and toned—perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your...2 Answers
Safiya G.
Surrey , BC
It’s good to heal the skin that is burned by sun rays..it helps to get rid of tan. It works slow though.and have strong smell too but doesn’t bug me or my kids.
Anna H.
New York
I have been using this product for 10 years. I never go any where sunny without it. Even when I get just a slight burn or tan I use this product and it makes my skin feel so good. It keeps my tan lasting long and turns any burn into a nice tan. It prevents flaking and peeling after long sun exposure. I would buy it over and over again!
Ann R.
Johnston, RI
I love this product.  I use it year round as my after shower moisturizer.  It smells wonderful.  I wish there was a fragrance with the same scent.  It never disappoints and it is affordable.  I am a forever fan.
Katarina V.
Vinkovci
This isss very good i gave it 4 stars because the formila is okey but everything else is veryyy gooddđd :)
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Dudley
My favourite after sun ever. I first discovered this after getting horrendous sunstroke after w colleague recommended it to me. Clarins counter teams are always lovely and they always keep me stocked up with this! It’s so soothing - I even use it as a moisturiser when I’m not burnt as it hydrates my eczema prone skin without irritation. Love!
Rachel C.
Did an amazing job after my sunburn. My skin was rehydrated realy soon after applying this gel a few times.
Noor J.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Its nourishing formula leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, incredibly comfortable and perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.
Alba V.
Santo Domingo
The birning sensation disappears as soon as i apply this product and i regain hydration very soon after.
Elizabeth C.
My summer sunshine and holiday must have! Love the scent of this cream and its ever so weightless. Perfect for my sensitive light skin.
Mahsa A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorites! It keeps my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. Definitely worth the price. I have recommended this to a friend and they loved it as well. I would certainly buy this again!
Eden S.
Doral, FL
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Sophie P.
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?

back