BY CLARINS #41 in After-Sun Products

This moisture-rich cream—with soothing extracts of Watermelon, Sunflower and Mimosa Tenuiflora—promotes a radiant, even, long-lasting tan. Helps reduce peeling and flaking, while taking the sting out of hot, sun-baked skin. Nourishing formula leaves skin soft, smooth and toned—perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin an...2 Answers
Rachel C.
Did an amazing job after my sunburn. My skin was rehydrated realy soon after applying this gel a few times.
Noor J.
Jeddah, Alfaysalya 2
Its nourishing formula leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, incredibly comfortable and perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.
Elizabeth C.
My summer sunshine and holiday must have! Love the scent of this cream and its ever so weightless. Perfect for my sensitive light skin.
Mahsa A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorites! It keeps my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. Definitely worth the price. I have recommended this to a friend and they loved it as well. I would certainly buy this again!
Sally F.
El Cajon
I use this moisturizer whenever my skin is dry after having a long day at school to hydrate it, it’s really gentle on the skin, I have been using it for about 2-3 months it was recommended by a friend and I recommend it to others!!
🌸fafa F.
Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Taylor B.
courtice
In the summer my skin is really dry so this really helps hydrate it I had gotten it from my local drugstore and I wasn’t sure Ik it but after a few uses I really liked it
Sophie L.
St Augustin de Desmaures , ['', 'QC', '']
Very good product! Very soft and cool, it's a nice smell and feeling at the application. You can buy it anyware, it's easy to find. The packaging is classical and correct. I am satisfied and it meet my expectations. I recommend it and I will buy it again!
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
I sometimes leave this on my face as a primer and it works amazing. I have oily skin and it helps a lot can feel thick but it fills in your pores.
Beatriz F.
I usually get sunburned if I'm not using a high UV protection level, and these after sun help me to reduce the redness and skin pealing.
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Sophie P.
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?