BY CLARINS #28 in After-Sun Products

Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra-Hydrating, 6.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin an...2 Answers
Rachel C.
Did an amazing job after my sunburn. My skin was rehydrated realy soon after applying this gel a few times.
Noor J.
jeddah
Its nourishing formula leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, incredibly comfortable and perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.
Elizabeth C.
My summer sunshine and holiday must have! Love the scent of this cream and its ever so weightless. Perfect for my sensitive light skin.
Mahsa A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorites! It keeps my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. Definitely worth the price. I have recommended this to a friend and they loved it as well. I would certainly buy this again!
Sally F.
El Cajon
I use this moisturizer whenever my skin is dry after having a long day at school to hydrate it, it’s really gentle on the skin, I have been using it for about 2-3 months it was recommended by a friend and I recommend it to others!!
🌸fafa F.
Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Taylor B.
courtice
In the summer my skin is really dry so this really helps hydrate it I had gotten it from my local drugstore and I wasn’t sure Ik it but after a few uses I really liked it
mandy l.
tyler, TX
This stuff is very effective only use it after sun don't apply it in the sun loll or you will burn way more .. Awesome stuff
Chelsea R.
You can't go wrong with clarins. This does exactly what it says and more. Makes my skin feel so soft.
Jailine D.
Is an ultra moisturizing cream and with protection after the sun I recommend it is very effective and of excellent quality.
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Sophie P.
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?