BY CLARINS #40 in After-Sun Products

This moisture-rich cream—with soothing extracts of Watermelon, Sunflower and Mimosa Tenuiflora—promotes a radiant, even, long-lasting tan. Helps reduce peeling and flaking, while taking the sting out of hot, sun-baked skin. Nourishing formula leaves skin soft, smooth and toned—perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin an...2 Answers
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Kingswinford
My favourite after sun ever. I first discovered this after getting horrendous sunstroke after w colleague recommended it to me. Clarins counter teams are always lovely and they always keep me stocked up with this! It’s so soothing - I even use it as a moisturiser when I’m not burnt as it hydrates my eczema prone skin without irritation. Love!
Rachel C.
Did an amazing job after my sunburn. My skin was rehydrated realy soon after applying this gel a few times.
Noor J.
Jeddah, Alfaysalya 2
Its nourishing formula leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, incredibly comfortable and perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.
Elizabeth C.
My summer sunshine and holiday must have! Love the scent of this cream and its ever so weightless. Perfect for my sensitive light skin.
Mahsa A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorites! It keeps my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. Definitely worth the price. I have recommended this to a friend and they loved it as well. I would certainly buy this again!
Sally F.
El Cajon
I use this moisturizer whenever my skin is dry after having a long day at school to hydrate it, it’s really gentle on the skin, I have been using it for about 2-3 months it was recommended by a friend and I recommend it to others!!
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
I need to put on sunscreen before leaving my house or else I feel my skin burning. And this stuff usually helps me feel protected from the sun. The texture isn't too thick, so it doesn't really overwhelm me when I'm lathering it onto my face.
🌸fafa F.
Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Taylor B.
courtice
In the summer my skin is really dry so this really helps hydrate it I had gotten it from my local drugstore and I wasn’t sure Ik it but after a few uses I really liked it
Lizzie D.
I get sunburnt a lot and after all the products I've tried this is by far the best. It meets up to my expectations and also prolongs a tan which is always nice. This product is by far very much effective. Highly highly recommend.
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Sophie P.
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?