Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra Hydrating uploaded by Safiya G.

BY CLARINS

This moisture-rich cream—with soothing extracts of Watermelon, Sunflower and Mimosa Tenuiflora—promotes a radiant, even, long-lasting tan. Helps reduce peeling and flaking, while taking the sting out of hot, sun-baked skin. Nourishing formula leaves skin soft, smooth and toned—perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your...2 Answers
Millie C.
It's a good product and is very moisturising but I don't often get affected by the sun so it doesn't do anything for my personally but my skin felt extremely soft after would recommend
Ashley S.
I use this year round! I bought it before my honeymoon to Jamaica and haven't looked back since! It so creamy and leaves the skin feeling so plump and refreshed. It also smells great! Brings me back to Jamaica every time I use it! I also use this on my face and I have normal to dry skin and acne prone and this doesn't break me out at all and works so well under makeup! It leaves a nice dewy finish to the skin, not greasy but hydrated. Highly recommend this product!
Sophie L.
St Augustin de Desmaures , ['', 'QC', '']
Very good product! Very soft and cool, it's a nice smell and feeling at the application. You can buy it anyware, it's easy to find. The packaging is classical and correct. I am satisfied and it meet my expectations. I recommend it and I will buy it again!
🌸fafa F.
Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Taylor B.
courtice
In the summer my skin is really dry so this really helps hydrate it I had gotten it from my local drugstore and I wasn’t sure Ik it but after a few uses I really liked it
Safiya G.
Surrey , BC
It’s good to heal the skin that is burned by sun rays..it helps to get rid of tan. It works slow though.and have strong smell too but doesn’t bug me or my kids.
millie b.
Balsall common, Coventry
I used this after I got sun burnt on holiday and usually after sun doesn't really work for me but this done the job it got rid of all the burning sensation
Noor J.
saudi arabia, Jeddah
Its nourishing formula leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, incredibly comfortable and perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.
Elizabeth C.
My summer sunshine and holiday must have! Love the scent of this cream and its ever so weightless. Perfect for my sensitive light skin.
Angelica Maria O.
Bogota
Really nice ultra-hydrating after sun! My sister used this last weekend that we went to the beach, felt so nice and great smell!
Eden S.
Doral, FL
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Sophie P.
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?

Walmart