Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra Hydrating uploaded by Safiya G.

BY CLARINS

This moisture-rich cream—with soothing extracts of Watermelon, Sunflower and Mimosa Tenuiflora—promotes a radiant, even, long-lasting tan. Helps reduce peeling and flaking, while taking the sting out of hot, sun-baked skin. Nourishing formula leaves skin soft, smooth and toned—perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your...2 Answers
Haylee B.
Fort Mill, SC
You know how you get out of the pool in your skin feel super dry? The stuff helps your skin feel so smooth and nourished after you get out of the pool. And it smells great!
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
Best "after sun" lotion I have used. I love it because the lotion is light and it smells great! Its great because you don't feel like its a self-tanner and definitely will not turn you orange.The bottle lasts forever but it is on the most expensive end in terms of pricing. I really believe that it's worth the investment.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is awesome for summertime! It makes my skin feel fantastic after sun exposure, but is a little greasy for use on the face and neck. If you are prone to break outs like me I would recommend a less greasy after sun solution for the face.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a must have in the summer, my skin is sometimes sensitive to the sun, so this cream calms my skin so well. It feels really good, it really moisturizes the skin and smell good, worth the money!
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
This is good use when it comes down to a sun burn. I honesty like this product after the beach because it calms me skin down. I think it's the best thing that was invited and I do recommend to others.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Great product for after you have been in the sun, my only complaint is this formula while hydrating did leave a slightly oily feel. I personally prefer my lotions to have a better absorption.
Nimra S.
It gives my skin the healthiness which is needed after a long day in sun. It is lightweight anx doesn't makes my skin oily. It absorbs well into the skin .I would recommend everyone to use it.
Luz C.
1970 NW 82nd Ave Doral, Florida
my skin is dry and sensitive, this product hydrates quite well. When you expose yourself to the sun too long and use it refreshes the skin. I recommend not to use it when you expose yourself to the sun.
Megan S.
Absolute MUST for your beach bag! Do not go without! The sun and sand and salt Water can dry out your skin so badly, so using and after sun moisturizer is a really good idea
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
I need to put on sunscreen before leaving my house or else I feel my skin burning. And this stuff usually helps me feel protected from the sun. The texture isn't too thick, so it doesn't really overwhelm me when I'm lathering it onto my face.
Eden S.
Doral, FL
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Sophie P.
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?

Amazon