BY CLARINS #31 in After-Sun Products

Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra-Hydrating, 6.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin an...2 Answers
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I am a huge fan of Clarins. This is a great product. The perfect after sun product. It leaves your skin feeling great.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never been disappointed with any of these products. Gentle on my skin. I love it and it meet my expectations. 5 star. Affordable and I'm a repeat user. I believe everyone should at least try it once. @Influenster
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is awesome for summertime! It makes my skin feel fantastic after sun exposure, but is a little greasy for use on the face and neck. If you are prone to break outs like me I would recommend a less greasy after sun solution for the face.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! It's a summer must have! Smells amazing so no other fragrance is needed. Helps keep skin soft, hydrated, and helps skin not peel.
Esther Sue D.
Esther Sue D.
Love thus after sun moisturizer !! Work wonders ans makes my skin feel soo soft. I don't feel dry or anything....use this all summer long
Cyndi B.
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I am always in the sun so always searching for good after sun products. Years ago I found clarins and have been continually impressed with their sun care line. Maybe not the best ever, but always great and worth the money.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I use this year round! I bought it before my honeymoon to Jamaica and haven't looked back since! It so creamy and leaves the skin feeling so plump and refreshed. It also smells great! Brings me back to Jamaica every time I use it! I also use this on my face and I have normal to dry skin and acne prone and this doesn't break me out at all and works so well under makeup! It leaves a nice dewy finish to the skin, not greasy but hydrated. Highly recommend this product!
Aly C.
Aly C.
Clarinet is a great brand. One of my favourites. I have never been disappointed with any products. As someone who tans a lot I will use it after any sun exposure and it keeps my skin silky smooth and hydrated
Sophie L.
Sophie L.
St Augustin de Desmaures , ['', 'QC', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product! Very soft and cool, it's a nice smell and feeling at the application. You can buy it anyware, it's easy to find. The packaging is classical and correct. I am satisfied and it meet my expectations. I recommend it and I will buy it again!
ūüĆłfafa F.
ūüĆłfafa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Faith B.
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?