BY CLARINS #28 in After-Sun Products

Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra-Hydrating, 6.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin an...2 Answers
Christie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and the scent! It leaves skin soft and supple after a long day in the sun!
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is good feels good to put on after tanning it will not burn your skin. Sephora and macys have it.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
my skin is dry and sensitive, this product hydrates quite well. When you expose yourself to the sun too long and use it refreshes the skin. I recommend not to use it when you expose yourself to the sun.
Emily O.
Boonville, NY
Perfect for the summer. All of clarins lotions are fantastic! I switch between a few different ones all year long.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is awesome for summertime! It makes my skin feel fantastic after sun exposure, but is a little greasy for use on the face and neck. If you are prone to break outs like me I would recommend a less greasy after sun solution for the face.
Ameriica H.
This is an awesome product, last summer I went to Acapulco a beach in Mexico. And I was exposed to the sun every day. This product helped me a lot it hydrates your skin soo good and it doesn't irritate your skin.
Totally recommend it
Jailine D.
Is an ultra moisturizing cream and with protection after the sun I recommend it is very effective and of excellent quality.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never been disappointed with any of these products. Gentle on my skin. I love it and it meet my expectations. 5 star. Affordable and I'm a repeat user. I believe everyone should at least try it once. @Influenster
Sophie L.
St Augustin de Desmaures , ['', 'QC', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product! Very soft and cool, it's a nice smell and feeling at the application. You can buy it anyware, it's easy to find. The packaging is classical and correct. I am satisfied and it meet my expectations. I recommend it and I will buy it again!
ūüĆłfafa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Sophie P.
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?