BY CLARINS #43 in After-Sun Products

Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra-Hydrating, 6.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin an...2 Answers
Sally F.
El Cajon
I use this moisturizer whenever my skin is dry after having a long day at school to hydrate it, it’s really gentle on the skin, I have been using it for about 2-3 months it was recommended by a friend and I recommend it to others!!
Mahsa A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorites! It keeps my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. Definitely worth the price. I have recommended this to a friend and they loved it as well. I would certainly buy this again!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is awesome for summertime! It makes my skin feel fantastic after sun exposure, but is a little greasy for use on the face and neck. If you are prone to break outs like me I would recommend a less greasy after sun solution for the face.
Luz C.
12655 calderdale Av Windermere , FL
my skin is dry and sensitive, this product hydrates quite well. When you expose yourself to the sun too long and use it refreshes the skin. I recommend not to use it when you expose yourself to the sun.
Ameriica H.
This is an awesome product, last summer I went to Acapulco a beach in Mexico. And I was exposed to the sun every day. This product helped me a lot it hydrates your skin soo good and it doesn't irritate your skin.
Totally recommend it
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I am always in the sun so always searching for good after sun products. Years ago I found clarins and have been continually impressed with their sun care line. Maybe not the best ever, but always great and worth the money.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Never been disappointed with any of these products. Gentle on my skin. I love it and it meet my expectations. 5 star. Affordable and I'm a repeat user. I believe everyone should at least try it once. @Influenster
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
I sometimes leave this on my face as a primer and it works amazing. I have oily skin and it helps a lot can feel thick but it fills in your pores.
Lauren D.
Love love love! It's a summer must have! Smells amazing so no other fragrance is needed. Helps keep skin soft, hydrated, and helps skin not peel.
Esther Sue D.
Love thus after sun moisturizer !! Work wonders ans makes my skin feel soo soft. I don't feel dry or anything....use this all summer long
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Sophie P.
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?