BY CLARINS #27 in After-Sun Products

Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra-Hydrating, 6.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin an...2 Answers
Sally F.
El Cajon
I use this moisturizer whenever my skin is dry after having a long day at school to hydrate it, it’s really gentle on the skin, I have been using it for about 2-3 months it was recommended by a friend and I recommend it to others!!
Mahsa A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites! It keeps my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. Definitely worth the price. I have recommended this to a friend and they loved it as well. I would certainly buy this again!
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is awesome for summertime! It makes my skin feel fantastic after sun exposure, but is a little greasy for use on the face and neck. If you are prone to break outs like me I would recommend a less greasy after sun solution for the face.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
my skin is dry and sensitive, this product hydrates quite well. When you expose yourself to the sun too long and use it refreshes the skin. I recommend not to use it when you expose yourself to the sun.
Ameriica H.
This is an awesome product, last summer I went to Acapulco a beach in Mexico. And I was exposed to the sun every day. This product helped me a lot it hydrates your skin soo good and it doesn't irritate your skin.
Totally recommend it
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never been disappointed with any of these products. Gentle on my skin. I love it and it meet my expectations. 5 star. Affordable and I'm a repeat user. I believe everyone should at least try it once. @Influenster
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sometimes leave this on my face as a primer and it works amazing. I have oily skin and it helps a lot can feel thick but it fills in your pores.
Beatriz F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually get sunburned if I'm not using a high UV protection level, and these after sun help me to reduce the redness and skin pealing.
mandy l.
tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is very effective only use it after sun don't apply it in the sun loll or you will burn way more .. Awesome stuff
Jailine D.
Is an ultra moisturizing cream and with protection after the sun I recommend it is very effective and of excellent quality.
Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Sophie P.
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?