Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra Hydrating uploaded by Safiya G.

BY CLARINS

This moisture-rich cream—with soothing extracts of Watermelon, Sunflower and Mimosa Tenuiflora—promotes a radiant, even, long-lasting tan. Helps reduce peeling and flaking, while taking the sting out of hot, sun-baked skin. Nourishing formula leaves skin soft, smooth and toned—perfectly prepped for sun exposure the following day.

• From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?2 Answers
  • Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice2 Answers
  • Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your...2 Answers
Anna H.
New York
I have been using this product for 10 years. I never go any where sunny without it. Even when I get just a slight burn or tan I use this product and it makes my skin feel so good. It keeps my tan lasting long and turns any burn into a nice tan. It prevents flaking and peeling after long sun exposure. I would buy it over and over again!
Sally F.
El Cajon
I use this moisturizer whenever my skin is dry after having a long day at school to hydrate it, it’s really gentle on the skin, I have been using it for about 2-3 months it was recommended by a friend and I recommend it to others!!
Heather D.
I swear by Clarins after sun lotion! I use this every time I go out in the sun. It smells amazing and helps keep your skin moisturized. If you burn and put this on the next day your skin is brown. I think it is fairly priced considering the quality.
Ann R.
Johnston, RI
I love this product.  I use it year round as my after shower moisturizer.  It smells wonderful.  I wish there was a fragrance with the same scent.  It never disappoints and it is affordable.  I am a forever fan.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
Moistening is so important especially when you're out in the sun. This is great to keep in your beach bag to dab on after you've been out all day. Take car of your skin ladies!
vanessa h.
once i got sun burn and the only thing that makes me fell better was this cream, am pale so when im in the sun i get red easily. This is a very good product that can last at least one year. in case you dont go to the beach every weekend
monica d.
lawrenceville
This product it's amazing after a sunny day at the pool!! You need it!!! It hydrates and leaves your skin amazingly soft and fresh!! It's not pricey! And it's highly recommended ! I'll always buy it!!
Mahsa A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorites! It keeps my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. Definitely worth the price. I have recommended this to a friend and they loved it as well. I would certainly buy this again!
Raymi G.
after using this pro6duct i can notice that my skin has change a lot much moreeeee , when the weather is very hot an6d  the sun comes out this pro6duct is the first option for me, I JUST LOVE IT
Caitlin H.
Des Moines , IA
This product is a go to for me after a day at the pool or on the lake. It soothes skin that could have redness and hydrates to help extend the life of your tan, keep you from peeling, and leaves you feeling a little cooled off - always a bonus in the scorching heat of summer!
Eden S.
Doral, FL
From 1 to 10, how much you like this product?
Faith B.
If you're sunburnt does this hurt the skin? Or is it cooling ?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Does it make your skin greasy or does it absorb into your skin and cool it down?
Sophie P.
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Does this genuinely cool sunburn and does it smell nice
Cassandra C.
does this like feel a little sticky or oily after applying?