Clarins After Sun Gel Ultra Soothing uploaded by Liliett C.Clarins After Sun Gel Ultra Soothing uploaded by Jacika P.Clarins After Sun Gel Ultra Soothing uploaded by Jacika P.

BY CLARINS #3 in After-Sun Products

El lubricante de competición Motul 300V, de composición 100% sintética, fue especialmente creado para motores de 4 tiempos sae 10w40. Destaca por su gran resistencia al cizallamiento protegiendo el motor, la caja de cambios y ayudando al cambio de marchas. Este lubricante para motores de 4 tiempos se caracteriza por su tecnología Doble Ester derivada de los "Teams de Competición de Fábrica". Su homologación garantiza el buen funcionamiento de los embragues sumergidos, además cumple las especificaciones que recomiendan la mayoría de los fabricantes japoneses y europeos de motocicletas. Motul presenta este producto en envases de 4 litros.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Jennifer G.
Lutz, FL
Living in Florida I try and always have sunscreen and after sun products on hand. One day I ran out of my usual product and the department store I go to was sold out. So I grabbed this from clarins instead. It was good, not sure if I would switch from my usual, I felt I had to reapply more often to get the soothing effect.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Katie T.
I love to use this gel in the summer after going to the pool or to the beach. My skin usually gets dried out from the sun, chlorine, or salt and this helps a lot. It is a little bit expensive but otherwise it’s so worth it.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Great for sunburns or redness just from being outside exceeded my expectations and was gentle while still effective and is a good value product. I have only used it once but will again and I will recommend to others!
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
Love love love the way it smells!! I very rarely allow any sun-related redness, but I use this after being in any amount of sun. It feels wonderful. And I never peel. It's been in my areas all for 20+ years.
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
I love this product but I prefer one other brand better, but it is still an amazing product. It’s nice to use when on vacation and the size isn’t too large to the point where you feel it’s a hassle to travel with
Kalinna h.
Great product for when you have sun burns. Not to sound cliché but this is very SOOTHING for your skin. I should know, I feel much better after using this product.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I use sunscreen everyday but in the summer we live at the beach. It doesn't matter how much sunscreen I use or how often I reapply, I still get a suntan. Clarinet after sun gel ultra soothing feels so calming to my skin. The hydration it leaves my skin is just undesirable. It's like having a shower with you all night all. It never feels sticky or tacky like some after sun products feel, it's amazing. It smells good but it's not overwhelming and it never overpowers my perfume. I always have at least two of these in the house and I keep them in my refrigerator. It works in the kids and even my husband. It's an amazing product. I've been using this since I was a teenager. Anyone that spends a lot of time outside should have one of these in their refrigerator.