Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen

by Clarins

Our all-in-one make-up pen has 4 retractable colors: 3 for eyes, 1 for lips—so you can line and define a click! Keep all your liners in one place. Pop into your pocket or purse for easy lining any time!

Do you think the pen tip is too thin and breakable? I would love to try this out❤
Ok so how many people are LOVING this?! I've been wanting it since I saw it on Influenster..I love spring colors! I'm like, "HEY MOM! Perfect Easter gift!" Lol! 😍🙌🏻
This product looks really COOL to try out, I am exciting to get my hands on this product :D However are these the only colors for now? And, how long do they last on you?
Start your review of Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...Whats even better is that they have to colors that are the top sellers: black, brown, blue and baige. You get this, and you dont need to worry about having multiple eye pens in your makeup bag. Plus you won't have to sharp them. ” in reviews
Easton, PA
Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen uploaded by Miljorie A.
This pen reminds me of the novelty school supply back in grade school but now its the same concept for a beauty routine! I think this is a brilliant idea and very convenient. The 3 barrels of ink are super super smooth eyeliners and a versatile lip liner. Instead of carrying 4 different liners and most likely losing them in your bag, it's all in one compact pen case! Its went beyond expectations. I always carry this in my everyday bag because you never know when you need these liner touch ups. It's such a game changer to the makeup world. Love love love 💕
Staff
Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen uploaded by Elizabeth S.
This is such a cool product. It totally reminds me of the multi color pens I had in junior high but this is 3 different eye liner colors and a neutral lip liner in one - genius! They go on for a fine line that you can build- the pigment is strong and long lasting. I carry in my purse and it's great for travel too!
Johnstown, PA
I have not had the pleasure of trying this product but it looks like something i would definitely want to own. I really like the colors that are included in this pen.I remember having this kind of pen for writing when I was in school and just loved it.Maybe by some glorious luck this will be my first voxbox I receive from Influenster. I have been a member since September and still have not received a voxbox...UGH!!!!!
Lucerne Vly, CA
I tried this awesome clarins 4 color All-in- one pen and I actually really liked it I was skeptical about being a little too much and one pen maybe not being able to hold it correctly or the colors not coming out of it correctly but I used it for a couple days and I had zero problems with it one thing I do wish is that I could choose the colors that were in the pen. Pretty smooth the last and most the day it was a little hard to get the hang of holding it cuz I'm so particular on the way I put my makeup on but all in all it was a decent makeup.
Woodbine, MD
Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen uploaded by Angela B.
I love this product !! The eyeliners are smooth and the colors are rich . I have hazel eyes and they all work well for me . The nude lip color is also ver pretty. It's so easy to use just click the color down and turn the pen !! I hope they make more combinations !!
Merritt Is, FL
I liked being able to get four colors out of one product. The colors are all very wearable and overall neutral, so you should find a use for them often. I thought the formula was creamy, making for a smooth application. I also thought the colors had a nice pigmentation to them.
love love love this product. I can not say this enough. For my lifestyle, it's a god send. To be able to have loves of colors to choose from it just one pen is amazing. in stead of like 5 eyeliner pens i can just put this all in one in my make up bag. One pen but many options for a look. this product is so amazing, and so very easy to use.
Hudson, MA
Coooool idea. 5 stars for design and portability. I don’t know if it’s my oily lids or if it’s the fact that it is the product itself, but the product is highly transferable on the eyelids no matter what I do. It always ends up smudging or transferring. The lip liner didn’t really match anything I use, so I haven’t really used it much. It isn’t bad, just drying. I’d say overall, just meh. I love the design, just wish the products were longer lasting.
The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because the eyeliner did smudge a little on the lower lash line. Also the lip liner wasn't real long wearing.  But it was SO much FUN to use!  I love office supplies and this reminding me of the pens I had as a kid. It was easy to apply and to get an even line on the eyeliner. Which sometimes I have trouble getting an even line. I would recommend this as a fun item to have in your makeup collection.  I bought my online at Macy's.
Harrison Vly, PA
Great product! It's so nice to have all four option all packed into one product! They look good with all eye colors, they last all day long and the nude lip color is great very smooth last long and gives you just enough color! I hope they have more combinations come out soon! It's great to for on the go all four in one instead of carrying four different things it's all in one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...