Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen

by Clarins

Our all-in-one make-up pen has 4 retractable colors: 3 for eyes, 1 for lips—so you can line and define a click! Keep all your liners in one place. Pop into your pocket or purse for easy lining any time!

Do you think the pen tip is too thin and breakable? I would love to try this out❤
Ok so how many people are LOVING this?! I've been wanting it since I saw it on Influenster..I love spring colors! I'm like, "HEY MOM! Perfect Easter gift!" Lol! 😍🙌🏻
This product looks really COOL to try out, I am exciting to get my hands on this product :D However are these the only colors for now? And, how long do they last on you?
Start your review of Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...Whats even better is that they have to colors that are the top sellers: black, brown, blue and baige. You get this, and you dont need to worry about having multiple eye pens in your makeup bag. Plus you won't have to sharp them. ” in reviews
Memphis, TN
Love this product high in quality this pen always reminds me of the ink pens that we used to use in high school this all-in-one pen makes it so easy when using different colors you don't have to pick one up put one down pick one up put one down you can just click it and you have the different colors the quality is great and very high pigment colors
Flushing, NY
When I saw Clarins came out with a makeup product that reminded me of pens I used to buy in elementary school I knew I had to buy it to see if it works. I never used Clarins before but the payoff for the eye pencils and lip liner is good. I use it to line my upper waterline and could do it with ease and lasts all day. Lining my bottom lash line can kind of be a little annoying because it's not as smooth as other eye pencils
Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen uploaded by Carolina P.
Really cool and different very practical tool, 3 eye liners( black, blue, brown) and 1 lip liner (brown nude) also the brown eye liner can be use as a brow pencil too really pigmented and long lasting, I did a whole look just with this pen it's just amazing.
Silver Spring, MD
Undefined Awesome Idea & great product.Nice to have four options in one product! Great colors selection  and who doesn't have & use a nude lip pencil/color. Super convenient for uncluttering your make-up bag, having four in one instead of four different pencils. Love it! More color options PLEASE!!!!!!
The multicolored tool is loaded with makeup essentials—three colors of eyeliner and a nude lip liner—so it's perfect.  Depending on your vibe for the day, you can choose from an onyx black, true brown, or royal blue to rim your eyes. The black is perfect for smudging to create a lived-in look. Or for something more modern, you can draw the black along your upper lids and blue on your lower ones. Then, to keep your lipstick on point all day, you can push down the beige button demarcated with golden lips to release a lip liner of the same color. The hue is neutral enough to be drawn on under almost any lip color, so you can throw it in your purse if you plan to reapply later in the day.Full disclosure: The only downside of the liners is that they aren't pointed for uberprecise application, like, for instance, if you were going to attempt a major cat eye. That being said, they redeem themselves with their silky, slippy texture. And like a real pen, you don't need a sharpener. When you're running low on any of the colors, the top can be twisted to release more pigment.
San Antonio , TX
I love this pen because I always lose my lip liners or I can't find the one I want at the moment and since this has multiple colors in one it's awesome. I remember having one of the multi colored pens as a kid and thinking I was just so cool and this pen really brings back memories !
Bay City, MI
This is one of the coolest things I have seen hit the beauty market yet! THis reminds me so much of those muli-colored pens that I used to have as a kid. The colors are so creamy and pigmented and glide on super smooth. Now I just have to fight the urge to try and push them all down at once ahhaha
Genius idea of putting all 4 liners together. .!! My favorite one is the lip liner  the color is perfec for me i love how convenient it is i can take with me every time i travel to save space and the price is really good for 4 liners i will definitely recommend you getting one
Hollywood, SC
I love this because it has 4 in. 1!! Who wouldn't want that!! The liner goes on so smooth and creamy! The colors are vibrant and full of pigment!! I love the lip color as well. It makes the perfect lip liner!
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is brilliant! I love the idea of having 4 colors in one, that way you don't have to be buying the individual colors. Plus it goes on really smooth & it's super easy to use. You don't have to sharpen it either because it's a scroll up pen which is amazing, I hate sharpening pens lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...