Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen uploaded by Carolina P.Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen uploaded by Elizabeth S.Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen uploaded by Angela B.

BY CLARINS

Our all-in-one make-up pen has 4 retractable colors: 3 for eyes, 1 for lips—so you can line and define a click! Keep all your liners in one place. Pop into your pocket or purse for easy lining any time!

Buy on Bergdor...
  • "THIS IS AMAIZING! This pen four color pen from Clarins is not only innovation, but it is also fabulous. They took a concept that has been in the market for years and applied it to makeup pens. Genius. Whats even better is that they have to colors that are the top sellers: black, brown, blue and baige. You get this, and you dont need to worry about having multiple eye pens in your makeup bag. Plus you won't have to sharp them. " in 3 reviews
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
Okay so it looks cool and I love the concept but it’s soooo rough and it’s painful to apply. I just didn’t really like the formula and would prefer to buy eye liner separate anyway because it’s not like your saving a lot buying this.
Elizabeth S.
This is such a cool product. It totally reminds me of the multi color pens I had in junior high but this is 3 different eye liner colors and a neutral lip liner in one - genius! They go on for a fine line that you can build- the pigment is strong and long lasting. I carry in my purse and it's great for travel too!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I have not had the pleasure of trying this product but it looks like something i would definitely want to own. I really like the colors that are included in this pen.I remember having this kind of pen for writing when I was in school and just loved it.Maybe by some glorious luck this will be my first voxbox I receive from Influenster. I have been a member since September and still have not received a voxbox...UGH!!!!!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I tried this awesome clarins 4 color All-in- one pen and I actually really liked it I was skeptical about being a little too much and one pen maybe not being able to hold it correctly or the colors not coming out of it correctly but I used it for a couple days and I had zero problems with it one thing I do wish is that I could choose the colors that were in the pen. Pretty smooth the last and most the day it was a little hard to get the hang of holding it cuz I'm so particular on the way I put my makeup on but all in all it was a decent makeup.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I love this product !! The eyeliners are smooth and the colors are rich . I have hazel eyes and they all work well for me . The nude lip color is also ver pretty. It's so easy to use just click the color down and turn the pen !! I hope they make more combinations !!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I liked being able to get four colors out of one product. The colors are all very wearable and overall neutral, so you should find a use for them often. I thought the formula was creamy, making for a smooth application. I also thought the colors had a nice pigmentation to them.
Kara e.
love love love this product. I can not say this enough. For my lifestyle, it's a god send. To be able to have loves of colors to choose from it just one pen is amazing. in stead of like 5 eyeliner pens i can just put this all in one in my make up bag. One pen but many options for a look. this product is so amazing, and so very easy to use.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
Great product! It's so nice to have all four option all packed into one product! They look good with all eye colors, they last all day long and the nude lip color is great very smooth last long and gives you just enough color! I hope they have more combinations come out soon! It's great to for on the go all four in one instead of carrying four different things it's all in one!
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
Love this product high in quality this pen always reminds me of the ink pens that we used to use in high school this all-in-one pen makes it so easy when using different colors you don't have to pick one up put one down pick one up put one down you can just click it and you have the different colors the quality is great and very high pigment colors
riz z.
Flushing, NY
When I saw Clarins came out with a makeup product that reminded me of pens I used to buy in elementary school I knew I had to buy it to see if it works. I never used Clarins before but the payoff for the eye pencils and lip liner is good. I use it to line my upper waterline and could do it with ease and lasts all day. Lining my bottom lash line can kind of be a little annoying because it's not as smooth as other eye pencils
Tabitha W.
Ok so how many people are LOVING this?! I've been wanting it since I saw it on Influenster..I love spring colors! I'm like, "HEY MOM! Perfect Easter gift!" Lol! 😍🙌🏻
Kristen R.
Is this color set the option available? Can you customize the colors?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Well looks awesome but I need user opinions. What do you think? Thx for help
Cara T.
BELFAST, BELFAST
These look really interesting, but will they (especially the lip liner) be soft? I can see a lot of issues with these breaking...
Jenny D.
Is it breakable? And is it waterproof?