Clarins 4-Color All-In-One Pen uploaded by Carolina P.Clarins 4-Color All-In-One Pen uploaded by Elizabeth S.Clarins 4-Color All-In-One Pen uploaded by Angela B.

BY CLARINS

This innovative all-in-one makeup pen from Clarins includes four retractable colors (three for your eyes and one for your lips). Keep all your liners in one place and pop it into your pocket or handbag for easy lining any time.

• There aren't any reviews on this product yet but I really want to k...1 Answers
  • Is this available to buy? If so, where? And does it come in waterpr...1 Answers
  • Is this color set the option available? Can you customize the colors?2 Answers
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
I love this product !! The eyeliners are smooth and the colors are rich . I have hazel eyes and they all work well for me . The nude lip color is also ver pretty. It's so easy to use just click the color down and turn the pen !! I hope they make more combinations !!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
This is such a cool product. It totally reminds me of the multi color pens I had in junior high but this is 3 different eye liner colors and a neutral lip liner in one - genius! They go on for a fine line that you can build- the pigment is strong and long lasting. I carry in my purse and it's great for travel too!
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I tried this awesome clarins 4 color All-in- one pen and I actually really liked it I was skeptical about being a little too much and one pen maybe not being able to hold it correctly or the colors not coming out of it correctly but I used it for a couple days and I had zero problems with it one thing I do wish is that I could choose the colors that were in the pen. Pretty smooth the last and most the day it was a little hard to get the hang of holding it cuz I'm so particular on the way I put my makeup on but all in all it was a decent makeup.
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I have not had the pleasure of trying this product but it looks like something i would definitely want to own. I really like the colors that are included in this pen.I remember having this kind of pen for writing when I was in school and just loved it.Maybe by some glorious luck this will be my first voxbox I receive from Influenster. I have been a member since September and still have not received a voxbox...UGH!!!!!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
I went to Nordstrom and test the  4 colors   in one pen. But this products is not for me. I only used 2 colors, the others too are not for me. Maybe is my aged, but the blue makes me looks not normal. The package is very interesting and remember my childhood, maybe is good for others girls. The colors are  excellent  pigmentation. And is long lasting.
Schevette G.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
Love this product high in quality this pen always reminds me of the ink pens that we used to use in high school this all-in-one pen makes it so easy when using different colors you don't have to pick one up put one down pick one up put one down you can just click it and you have the different colors the quality is great and very high pigment colors
riz z.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
When I saw Clarins came out with a makeup product that reminded me of pens I used to buy in elementary school I knew I had to buy it to see if it works. I never used Clarins before but the payoff for the eye pencils and lip liner is good. I use it to line my upper waterline and could do it with ease and lasts all day. Lining my bottom lash line can kind of be a little annoying because it's not as smooth as other eye pencils
Britt H.
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
Great product! It's so nice to have all four option all packed into one product! They look good with all eye colors, they last all day long and the nude lip color is great very smooth last long and gives you just enough color! I hope they have more combinations come out soon! It's great to for on the go all four in one instead of carrying four different things it's all in one!
Kara e.
Kara e.
love love love this product. I can not say this enough. For my lifestyle, it's a god send. To be able to have loves of colors to choose from it just one pen is amazing. in stead of like 5 eyeliner pens i can just put this all in one in my make up bag. One pen but many options for a look. this product is so amazing, and so very easy to use.
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Amo LA idea que se le dio a este producto. Su forma ed bastante inusual pero muy practico. Contiene 4 delineadores, 3 para tus ojos en colores negro, marrón y azul y otro color rosa viejo (nude) para tus labios. Es bastante cremosa la fórmula y la considero duradera. 100% recomendado. Eso si, es un poco elevado su costo pero creo que vale la pena.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Is this color set the option available? Can you customize the colors?
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Well looks awesome but I need user opinions. What do you think? Thx for help
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Ok so how many people are LOVING this?! I've been wanting it since I saw it on Influenster..I love spring colors! I'm like, "HEY MOM! Perfect Easter gift!" Lol! 😍🙌🏻
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Is it breakable? And is it waterproof?
Jen P.
Jen P.
Looks like a great idea, but I require a no budge formula in my eyeliners. Are the liners waterproof? Long wearing?