Clarins 13763080301 ExtraFirming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream Special for Dry Skin 50ml1.7oz uploaded by AYB w.

BY CLARINS

A groundbreaking antiaging cream Contains powerful plant extracts of organic Green Banana Lemon Thyme Bocoa Oat Sugars Helps reconstruct the bonds between collagen elastin cells to consolidate skin s architecture Remarkably reduces appearance of fine lines wrinkles Unveils a firmer lifted toned complexion Perfect for dry skin. Product Line: Clarins Extra Firming Day Care. Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Yes, this product is expensive, but you really end up getting what you pay for. I feel like I've finally found my dream product that I'll be using for many years to come. This product has made the texture of my skin look wonderful, even my boyfriend has been commenting on how much better my skin looks. In addition to benefiting my skin, this cream also leaves a matte finish when I apply it, which makes it super easy to apply make up afterwards! Almost every single cream or lotion that I have ever used has made my face look super oily, but this stuff just leaves it looking supple and clean. For quality like this, I'll continue paying the $82! I'm in love with Clarins!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Marialina T.
oak harbor, wa
Wooh! Firming is not the word! Vacuum packed auction is more like it lol it can leave your face feeling stiff but on the oldest of skin this does wonders. It's probably best to save this for special occasions like weddings... or funerals... it does exactly what it claims. this works nicely as a 2-1 primer/moisturizer. It creates the best, smooth canvas for foundation, its lifts and evens out wrinkles ever so nicely, without cajones and worry of the products beading with application.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
I adore Clarins and their built in sunscreen products. Especially the cream for your face. It is so moisturizing, not greasy, and perfect for sensitive skin. I couldn’t ask for more from a skin care product and both of these also help prevent wrinkles!
Kay K.
It’s a smooth cream that works best on my skin. Yet everyone is different. I buy this product at target and it’s effective. It’s worth buying it but as again everyone has different skin types. I always put this cream on
Samantha P.
Got a sample of this a while back. Feels really nice, goes on soft and light. Smells nice. My skin definitely felt hydrated after using. However, I have oily skin, and this is marked for dry skin, so it was a little heavier for my skin, personally. It's a lovely product, but if you have oily skin like me, I would save it for the colder months, when your skin tends to be a bit dryer. Overall I liked it though.
Olga Liliana c.
New Jersey
Estos productos son de excelente calidad por seguro pero son también super que caros y las promociones son muy caros tienes que comprar por lo menos 2 full size para calificar pero si quieres calidad esto es uno de los mejores productos en el mercado pero caro para mi
Tarmim K.
This product definitely helps more with fine lines than it does with wrinkles. I think it was a great value for its price esp considering how light it is. Definitely recommend for others but I’m sure you can find something that effectively targets both concerns of lines AND wrinkles
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
I don’t mind using Clarins HydraQuench Cream Mask every once in a while! I love this product. I cannot recall where I purchased it because a little of this goes a long way! The packaging is pretty and I love the way it helps my face and keeps it healthy.
Olivia L.
New York
This is a little pricey but totally worth it. Your skin feels incredible. I have very dry skin but this feels so refreshing and good. I will Been purchasing again. I don't really have any wrinkles because I am young but it makes your skin feel firmer.