Clarins 13763080301 ExtraFirming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream Special for Dry Skin 50ml1.7oz

BY CLARINS

A groundbreaking antiaging cream Contains powerful plant extracts of organic Green Banana Lemon Thyme Bocoa Oat Sugars Helps reconstruct the bonds between collagen elastin cells to consolidate skin s architecture Remarkably reduces appearance of fine lines wrinkles Unveils a firmer lifted toned complexion Perfect for dry skin. Product Line: Clarins Extra Firming Day Care. Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I received a sample size with a purchase at Ulta and was thrilled! I always wanted to try Clarins, but can never really get myself to splurge. It is pricey, but well worth the price! I will drink be purchasing once I run out of my sample. Feels lightweight and not too greasy! Wears really well under makeup!
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
I don’t mind using Clarins HydraQuench Cream Mask every once in a while! I love this product. I cannot recall where I purchased it because a little of this goes a long way! The packaging is pretty and I love the way it helps my face and keeps it healthy.
Marialina T.
oak harbor, wa
Wooh! Firming is not the word! Vacuum packed auction is more like it lol it can leave your face feeling stiff but on the oldest of skin this does wonders. It's probably best to save this for special occasions like weddings... or funerals... it does exactly what it claims. this works nicely as a 2-1 primer/moisturizer. It creates the best, smooth canvas for foundation, its lifts and evens out wrinkles ever so nicely, without cajones and worry of the products beading with application.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Samantha P.
Got a sample of this a while back. Feels really nice, goes on soft and light. Smells nice. My skin definitely felt hydrated after using. However, I have oily skin, and this is marked for dry skin, so it was a little heavier for my skin, personally. It's a lovely product, but if you have oily skin like me, I would save it for the colder months, when your skin tends to be a bit dryer. Overall I liked it though.
Tia S.
Tustin, CA
I love clarins this product works soooo good! I’m into skin and signs of aging at an early age and this just makes me look younger. This definitely is a must have product in your skin care regimen for sure.
Olga Liliana c.
New Jersey
Estos productos son de excelente calidad por seguro pero son también super que caros y las promociones son muy caros tienes que comprar por lo menos 2 full size para calificar pero si quieres calidad esto es uno de los mejores productos en el mercado pero caro para mi
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Child O.
This stuff helps take the lines off my face from under my eyes it was my first time using the product and I really thought it was effective not disappointing at all it was in a nice little tune thing and I just wish it came with more in it but other than that I loved it
Olivia L.
New York
This is a little pricey but totally worth it. Your skin feels incredible. I have very dry skin but this feels so refreshing and good. I will Been purchasing again. I don't really have any wrinkles because I am young but it makes your skin feel firmer.