Clarins uploaded by Angela B.Clarins uploaded by Kaileigh W.

BY CLARINS #34 in Spa Accessories

Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I've heard a lot of good positive reviews with Clarins' skin care systems. I have a lot of relatives who's using their skin care line for ages and I've seen great results. Because of this, I trusted this company.
Traci M.
Not sure what I am reviewing here, but the tonic body oil is the ultimate go to for recovering your skin.  I used is throughout and after my pregnancy, in which I gained about 50 pounds.  Zero stretch marks.  My stomach and abs look back to normal.  This stuff is good.
Diana L.
Palmetto, FL
I really like this brand of lotion because anyone that u buy always leaves your hands very soft and it doesn’t leave no sticky residue and it smells very good and it’s very affordable and I would tell everyone to go buy
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
Clarins is a product I actually sold at a mall I worked at and I started to use the products and loved them.  They are a bit more of a splurge, but they work great.  I would recommend them.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
The new Stylo 4 Couleurs pen is amazing !! Three eyeliners (brown,black, and blue ) and a nude lipstick in a pen . The colors are pigmented and go on easily . The lipstick is flattering to all skin tones .

I recommend this . It is great to put in your purse for on the go, or for traveling . The price point is super affordable for what you get .
mechelle C.
Awendaw, SC
Have a complete set of Clarins, different lotion for different parts love this product and definitely a must have
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Is a high-end brand products are durable its red packaging as denoting elegance I love all their products I love
Rosiel P.
I have the exfoliating of clarins and its amaaaaaazingggggg i feel my body incredible whit thisss
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
I love this entire line! Everything I use from this line is so awesome and works great!
teddy m.
I love clairns products. However it is very pricey but you do get what you pay for. Great for all skin types and the staff at stores like debenhams are very helpful at helpig chose the right products for you. Long lasting with noticable results. I have used clairns as part of my skin care rputine and i was not disappointed. I dont think there is one product i dont like of clairns!