Clarins uploaded by Angela B.Clarins uploaded by Kaileigh W.

BY CLARINS #38 in Spa Accessories

Angela B.
Angela B.
Wimberley
Beauty Junkie Expert
The new Stylo 4 Couleurs pen is amazing !! Three eyeliners (brown,black, and blue ) and a nude lipstick in a pen . The colors are pigmented and go on easily . The lipstick is flattering to all skin tones .

I recommend this . It is great to put in your purse for on the go, or for traveling . The price point is super affordable for what you get .
Traci M.
Traci M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure what I am reviewing here, but the tonic body oil is the ultimate go to for recovering your skin.  I used is throughout and after my pregnancy, in which I gained about 50 pounds.  Zero stretch marks.  My stomach and abs look back to normal.  This stuff is good.
Martie K.
Martie K.
Dickinson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clarins is a product I actually sold at a mall I worked at and I started to use the products and loved them.  They are a bit more of a splurge, but they work great.  I would recommend them.
Meenah D.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard a lot of good positive reviews with Clarins' skin care systems. I have a lot of relatives who's using their skin care line for ages and I've seen great results. Because of this, I trusted this company.
Rosiel P.
Rosiel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the exfoliating of clarins and its amaaaaaazingggggg i feel my body incredible whit thisss
mechelle C.
mechelle C.
Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have a complete set of Clarins, different lotion for different parts love this product and definitely a must have
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this entire line! Everything I use from this line is so awesome and works great!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a high-end brand products are durable its red packaging as denoting elegance I love all their products I love
Kaileigh W.
Kaileigh W.
Nuneaton , Warwickshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clarins sent me a sample of their age control serum, I don't struggle with wrinkles obviously but it does make my skin so soft and smooth. It made my makeup go on so nicely and easily I love it. I don't think it's affordable though. Deffo recommend this for wrinkles
Renee S.
Renee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
really nice a soothing ! it rubs in really well and leaves my dry skin smooth and silky just like iv rubbed a mountain of butter all over my legs x it smells really good and its so nice its not overly pricy but its not an accentual its moe like a treat xoxo