Murad

Clarifying Cleanser
3887 Reviews
5 / 5
This cleanser makes my skin do soft. It also smells very fresh and doesn’t have a strong smell. My skin is sensitive and this worked very well without drying. Will definitely purchase more!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I used a lot when I was having acne problems. I don’t know if it helped at all but I don’t think it made my skin worse. I had cystic acne and had to go on accutane to clear my acne. I don’t think any cleaners could have helped all that much by that point.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I liked how clean my face felt after using this face wash. But I didn’t feel like it helped with my acne and I have found cheaper face washes that do a better job.
5 / 5
The Murad Clarifying Cleanser has become my go-to weapon in the battle for clear, healthy skin. This cleanser has proven to be an essential step in my daily skincare routine. The refreshing gel formula provides a deep clean without over-drying, leaving my skin feeling invigorated and balanced. The active ingredient, salicylic acid, works wonders on blemishes and breakouts, helping to prevent future flare-ups. What sets this cleanser apart is its ability to target acne without causing irritation. It's gentle enough for daily use, and I've noticed a significant reduction in breakouts since incorporating it into my routine. The subtle citrus scent adds a refreshing touch to my skincare routine, and the pump dispenser makes application easy and mess-free. Despite its powerful acne-fighting properties, it doesn't strip my skin of essential moisture. While the price is on the higher side, the Murad Clarifying Cleanser is a worthwhile investment for anyone dealing with acne-prone skin. It has become a staple in my skincare arsenal, delivering clearer and healthier skin with each use. If you're searching for an effective and gentle cleanser to combat breakouts, this one is a must-try.
5 / 5
It’s very effective scent is amazing packaging ingredients are great in it it’s for dry to oily skin price is reasonable I really like the texture it’s control our acne it’s great cleanser for acne skin it’s works great it has Salic acid in it I really like it .
5 / 5
Recently, when I switched birth control, I started to have breakouts, nothing crazy but when ur in your 30s are dealing with prenting wrinkles, brand new breakout was difficult to get cleared up. This I do give credit to the little breakout I was getting on my back. It contains 1.5 % salicylic acid . This did was 5 to 6 other products didn't improve. I love this brand so far.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The Murad Clarifying Cleanser offers a refreshing cleanse, but its effectiveness might take time to show with occasional use. Consistency could be key for clearer skin. I only used it a few times out of the week due to it being an exfoliating cleanser.
5 / 5
This cleanser is awesome, great for acne prone skin. I’ve noticed many less breakouts since using this product and for this price it works better than anything else I’ve tried. I love the clean ingredients and the sleek bottle it comes in!
5 / 5
The ingredient list of this Murad facial cleanser line is quite impressive when it contains 2% salicylic acid, extracts from green tea and black cohosh, extracts of mint and camellia leaves, silver citrate. Uses: The product has the effect of cleansing the skin, antibacterial, reducing swelling, preventing acne from forming and protecting the skin. Murad Clarifying Cleanser is suitable for acne-prone skin.
5 / 5
Adding Murad skin smoothing polish to my skincare regimen has been amazing for my skin. I love the beaded texture the product has to exfoliate without rubbing my face raw. You only need to use it a few times a week and you only need a small amount, like the size of a pea for your face and neck. This bottle has lasted me I think over a year because you don't need much at all .It doesn't have a scent which I don't mind because it doesn't have any smell to it at all . I love how smooth and radiant my skin looks now that I use this regularly and If you need a great face wash this is one of them!