Clamato® The Original Tomato Cocktail uploaded by Cyndi R.Clamato® The Original Tomato Cocktail uploaded by Abigail G.

BY CLAMATO

Clamato The Original Tomato Juice Cocktail: An authentic, invigorating blend of tomato juices and spices A zesty addition to meals Great for mixed drinks see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Although im not a huge fan of tomato flavorings. I use this for mixologist recipes. It's inexpensive, beautiful packaging. and the #1 ingrediant in my famous bloody marys. Clamato juice is fantastic mixed with tomato juice and some seasoned salt. Perfect Bloody Mary mix!
Abigail G.
I personally don't like clamato but my dad really does. When I get see him he has about two a day. He says they are cheap and easy to find at any grocery store plus that they taste so much better than any tomato cocktail.
eunique l.
Delicious!! I made shrimp cocktail and drinks with this just yesterday.taste just as good and fresh as freshly made tomatoes juice does.goes for about $5 dollars at your local store
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
This Clamato juice is delicious,I add it to my beer and to my shrimp cocktail and it gives it an awesome taste totally delicious and not pricey at all
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this in my beer, ANY beer with lime juice ( fresh ofcoarse) and a little hot sauce and tajin. Taste amazing. My favorite tomatoe juice.
Vanessa R.
I buy this all the time I just wish it was a bit cheaper but I love the taste and it's great for shrimp cocktail.
Abigail G.
Grand rapids, MI
Tastes great just like that but i mainly use it on shrimp cocktails. Super delicious!