BY CLAMATO

Clamato Picante Tomato Cocktail: From concentrate Contains no caffeine Contains 34% juice see more...

Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Great with a cold beer. Has a little bit of a spicy kick to it. It's pretty cheap and you can get it almost any grocery store and even some liquor stores. Sometimes I put some sort of chili or Tajin.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
Clamato juice is amazing! Great veritable juice for cocktails! Just add lime or chile. Very refreshing. Perfect combination of seasoning that makes it easy to drink. Makes you forget it's mostly tomatoes
Sheila O.
Delicious and refreshing poured over ice, but I believe its true destiny is as the main ingredient of the perfect Bloody Mary. Just the right amount of spice.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
I love using this in my micheladas tastes so #good and has the lil #spice to it but not to much I #HIGHLY recommend it 100% you won't regret it trust!
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
Clamato pikante para las chelas bien frias jaja , I love this for my beer I dnt like beer alone so this has to be favorite thing to add to beer .
Cassandra p.
Tucson, AZ
I love Clamato picante juice is the best, I could drink it all by itself I love to make ceviche also it's good to you have Micheladas!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is one of my favorite versions of Clamato. It’s spicy so you don’t need to put as much hot sauce in when you’re making Caesars.
Laura S.
Corsicana
I use this in soups and bloody marys ans even a little shot in my beer. Walmart cant keep it in stock enouch!
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Great drink to have and make micheladas with ! This one has a lil kick at the end and it's so good !
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
This is so good with a beer or with mineral water and lime and all prepared. Taste delicious

Walmart