Clamato Picante Tomato Cocktail 16 Oz Glass Bottle uploaded by Mabel S.

BY CLAMATO

Spice up your favorite drinks and dishes with the zesty taste of Clamato Picante, an authentic, invigorating blend of tomato juices with an extra kick of spices. These convenient 16 ounce bottles are perfect for enjoying by themselves as a refreshing juice alternative or for sharing with company. It mixes great with beer, vodka and other spirits making it ideal for classic drinks like The Perfect Michelada or a Bloody Caesar. Picante keeps the party going into the kitchen where it adds zesty heat and delicious flavor to hot and cold dishes, and it’s perfect for grilling seafood, meat, chicken or making salsa for tacos. Versatile and essential for any occasion, keep life spicy with Clamato Picante. see more...

• What does this taste like? Tomatoes? Spicy?1 Answers
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
I can never go back to drinking beer without clamato picante! The flavors together with any light beer is amazing! I also noticed that I don't get hangovers afterwards. The perfect backyard BBQ beverage!
Irma M.
Irma M.
Dallas, TX
In Clamato con una cheve bien fria perfect for this hot summer weather great flavor add limon salt and some chilito omg amazing and for the price it's perfect I would highly recommend it to everyone
Mabel S.
Mabel S.
I love clamato! For my micheladas and shrimp cocktail. Yum! When I was pregnant and craved a michelada i would just add some lemon and salt and drink it like that.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
We love to make micheladas with these and add hot sauce, lime, worchestire sauce, a celery stalk and ice with a beer. yum so refreshing!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Add to a beer with some tajin and lime and you've made yourself a delicious Michelada. Yum! Definitely a summer essential!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Austell, GA
Este producto es buenisimo para las micheladas y ahora para el verano tomarlo con hielos
Diana A.
Diana A.
Foodie Expert
Best clamato picante. I usually only use this brand to make micheladas. It taste very yummy. Micheladas is a alcohol drink that is mixed in with beer, clamato along with other ingredients. I don't think that the clamato is actually spicy. You can taste the tomato in this juice cocktail. It's good, you must try if you haven't.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Foodie Expert
It taste pretty good. My mother loves it. She buys it all the time. Her house is usually where I drink it lol
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
My family loves Clamato. I personally am not a fan of tomato based juices/mixes but my family uses it to make cocktails and ceviche.
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves to make Bloody Mary drinks with this juice. Just add lime Vodka and Clamato juice and your all set!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Tomatoes? Spicy?