Clairol Xtreme Fx Industrial Blonde 8 Oz

by Clairol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Xtreme Fx Industrial Blonde 8 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Portland
I liked this hair color.  My hair turned out the way I had hoped.  It didnt irritate my scalp.  The only thing I didnt like about it was that it did dry my hair out a bit, but with other leave in hair products I  easily rehydrated my hair and my color lasted for a decent amount of time.
Fort Myers, FL
So, as a stylist, I’m never a fan of boxed hair color as a general rule. When it comes to blondes, I’m an even tougher critic. If you’re already a natural blonde, this color will work fine, but if you’re a natural brown...it may not be powerful enough. I definitely wouldn’t recommend this for a ginger!
Love the brand and how it smells. Its east to apply and remove as well. I always get the perfect color with this brand and it is always consistent. I dont run into where they discontinue my color like other brands I have had that happen with.
This is a great way to get salon blonde at home. I have a friend of mine who does my hair and uses this box on my head and I see great results. I don’t know if it’s for everyone but it works for me. I have been using this for years.
Creston
It will definitely bleach your hair!!! If you have a sensitive scalp, I do not recommend using it. I think that’s the case with most bleach kits though. I’ve used it several times and would recommend it to others!
Helena
Was a good product, however it did make my hair a little more copper toned compared to other products I used. The color was not what I expected but application was easy to use. Overall I wouldn't use again.
Merced, CA
This product is great for a diy. It’s very easy to use. The color comes out as it says on the box. I bought mine at target. I just want it to cover up some grays I had. I was definitely not disappointed.
Mamou, LA
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the color and versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect
I am blonde and I bleach my hair. Sounds crazy but even blonde people want blonder hair. This product did the job, not sure how it does on dark hair. Very easy to use. I've used revlon before but this is definitely easier on my hair and less harsh even though there is bleach.
Walkerton
Love yhis product, the obky blonde kit I use over and over again. I love it, dont know how i could ever live without it. Cant tell you what i have done before this point! Other brands just cant stand up to what thos box of wonders holds! Hahahahahahaha

Looking for your answer?