by Clairol Professional

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Textures & Tones Permanent Hair Color, Honey Blonde 6G 1.0 ea(pack of 12)!
This product is the best hands down. It’s not a bleach so it didn’t damage my hair at all and the conditioner that comes with it makes your hair so soft. This is my go to and love the color of my hair and I get so many compliments.
Pensacola, FL
One of my favorite colors and very affordable . I use this one verse other I’ve tried because I always get the true color . It’s easy to use and doesn’t damage the hair . Love it
Tampa, Florida
I recently used this for my hair and used it for my ends. I used the lightest blonde at the tips of my hair and it came out really pretty. A maroon orangeish color is what it looks like now but im definitely gonna use it again.