Clairol Textures & Tones Hair Color - #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W (Pack of 2)

by Clairol Professional

Style #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Textures & Tones Hair Color - #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W (Pack of 2)!
Review for: Clairol Textures & Tones Hair Color - #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W (Pack of 2)
This product made my hair fall out I had to cut all my hair off after ! I don’t suggest it to anyone especially clients !
Review for: Clairol Textures & Tones Hair Color - #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W (Pack of 6)
I have used this color for years, it's a good product which covers my grays and the price is reasonable.  Try it
Muncie
Great product and love the color it always makes my hair super shinny and softer than before I use the hair dye
Casselberry, FL
Great color on dark natural hair. Thank you clairol! My natural was not that dry compared to dark and lovely.
Chester, PA
I love the smell of this brand! They make the best hair care with the most natural ingredients.
Winston Salem , NC
I just need a little more pop in this area otherwise the product was fine & it came out nice
I purchased this as I wanted to try something natural on my curly hair (I have 3B 3C curls) that wouldn’t dry out, damage or fade quickly. I saw a YouTube review stating that this line was made for natural hair and they were definitely right! 3 weeks later my curls are great, my hair isn’t dry and the color is still radiant!
doral
miEs bueno aparte de que el color es exacto en su mayoría de veces ayuda a la textura del cabello se siente más suave lo veo como una opción para el cabello rizado y que no se alisa para mantenerlo liso, a veces si es mucho pelo hay que aplicar dos tubos desearía que el activador sea más grande.
Florida, Miami
Excellent coverage, easy to apply and does not leave the root tellida as in other occasions I have susedido, is long lasting approximately 3 months. I recommend it is one of the most beautiful shades to be dark but bright I always buy it, it is a quality product.
Santiago
Sadly i was not very content with the results, perhaps if i would´ve bleach my hair it would´ve looked better. It comes with an extra color tube, which is great for those with long hair.

Looking for your answer?