Clairol Textures & Tones Hair Color - #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W (Pack of 2)

by Clairol Professional

Style #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clairol Textures & Tones Hair Color - #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W (Pack of 2)!
Review for: Clairol Textures & Tones Hair Color - #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W (Pack of 6)
It wasn't what I expected. The color was not a right fit for me. I think it was not enough pigment for my gray hair. Some of my hair took the color but the rest didn't. I think it needs more pigment in that shade to cover gray hair. I would not buy it again. I might would try a different color with the same brand.
Review for: Clairol Textures & Tones Hair Color - #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W (Pack of 2)
Whenever I want to spruce up my hair color, without running the risk of damage I use Clairol. I will buy several bottles at a time to keep in my cabinet. I love how easy this is, and how smoothly it is applied. I will always buy this product, and can recommend it to anyone. I have dark brown hair so it is more of a color overlay as opposed to deep color change.
Jacksonville
This is one of my go to hair colors. It is easy on the pockets. It works well. The directions are easy to follow. The kit comes with everything I need to do my hair at home. My hair is vibrant, moisturized, conditioned, soft, and shiny. This product is convenient, affordable and easy to use. This is a Product that I purchase again and again. I love this product it is easy to find. Always readily available whenever I'm out shopping. The company is reliable company I know I can turn to them and they will do what the products says it will do
Clairol Textures & Tones Hair Color - #5G - Light Golden Brown /11W (Pack of 2) uploaded by Tina M.
I really enjoy this color, I try to go this shade at least once a year. It's easy to use, although I have to use 2 Bottles for my hair. Yes the color is as shown on the bottle. Just as good or better for my hair grade. I would buy this again. it works well for me.
I used this because I saw so many great reviews from women with natural hair. The first time it was applied I left it on for the time it was supposed to and it didn't take well. I waited 3 months and tried again leaving it a little longer and it still didn't do as well as I wanted. However, after about a week and being in the sun the color began to show a little more. It hasn't damaged my hair or curl pattern either.
Ellenwood, GA
I found this product super easy to use and used it for the first time dyeing my hair. The color turned out amazing and the directions were easy to follow. The color was long lasting and not dry to my hair. My hair suffered no damage.
middletown
Covers gray hairs well and really lasts through washes. Makes my hair feel healthy and shiny. Color looks great! Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to color their hair! Follow the instructions carefully.
madison
I’ve recently gotten highlights and this product is amazing. It’s gentle on my hair. Didn’t dry my hair out at all. My natural hair color is dark brown and this color was very true to the color on the box. I love it.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
This is one of my favorite colors and brands to use at home,  I love it because my hair isn't super dry afterwards like some other companies and the color is usually right on target. The gloves are great and don't rip apart as soon as I put them on! This is usually my first choice.

Looking for your answer?