Clairol Textures & Tones 6G Honey Blonde Hair Color Kit uploaded by Ashley M.Clairol Textures & Tones 6G Honey Blonde Hair Color Kit uploaded by Ashley M.

BY CLAIROL

To color hair and get permanent results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Octavia H.
OKC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite at home brand hair dye. Having easily damage hair this dye has never caused me breakage after processing. This package even included a oil treatment. I would buy this item again once my hair needs a touch up.
Hope S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It came out pretty decent. I did it on dark hair so it wasn't as light as I needed it to be, but doing it a second time may be alright. I just choose not to color my hair often
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
First things First, I'm relaxed. Everyone knows dying relaxed hair can be tricky, especially the up keep. I only dyed my bangs and honesty, my hair doesn't feel over processed. Though I waited almost 5 weeks after my relaxer to dye my bangs. I do have hot roots, but I'm not mad about it. Next time, I'll do better. My hair is at a "30" color wise, originally a number 2 dark brown. It took 20 minutes to process, and I'm very pleased. The conditioner was great. I didn't use the whole booster packet since I was only dying a portion of my hair.
Charmain F.
Roselle, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this on dark colored hair but it didn't turn out blonde this will work for pre lightened hair if your hair is very dark it will come out an auburn color not blonde make sure you take that into consideration before purchasing
Teralyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way the color turned out. It wasn't nearly as blonde as on the box, more red, but I wasn't displeased. My only negative is that even though its easier on my hair than other color treatments, I still end up with some damage.
Mayra R.
This product worked well for my natural curly hair. My hair was a dark brown and it took it to a nice golden brown. It's easy to use for anyone even if you're dying your hair at home for the first time. The only con I would say is the product size. I think it was 2 or 3 oz. I'm used to larger sizes and I would usually use 2 boxes but for this product I had to use 3 boxes for my hair. However, this product is only about $5 so it's still a good deal.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lived this dye. It had me looking like the sun, in a good way. It lasted a decent length of time as well, but its hard going from blonde to a darker color, I wish I would've known that before I dyed it because it took three sessions to get back to a brownish red.
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Just used this box dye. The instructions were easy and it came with a great conditioner by Pantene Relaxed & Natural. My hair is black so it did not come out super blonde but it did lighten my hair to a golden blonde
Charmaine B.
Norfolk, VA
I really like this hair dye it is specifically made for women of color hair. It was very easy to use Just follow the directions.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this the first time I ever got my hair dyed. The color came out even all over and perfect . I got lots of compliments.