BY CLAIROL

To color hair and get permanent results. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jenny D.
Miami
I go to the salon to do my roots but lately I have been so lazy and don’t want to spend two to three hours waiting. So at target I found this color and I prayed it matched and it’s was the perfect shade. It was like just salon base color my stylist uses. I was so happy that I spent 8.50 instead of the usual $50
Tiffany T.
College Park, GA
My natural hair is dark brown but I color it all the time, so it was a faded dark reddish-burgundy after coloring my hair with Ion's Radiant Raspberry. I always wanted to do a blonde but never found a brand that would give me the results I desired. A friend told me about this line, so I gave it a shot after reading that it came with a booster so that the color would take. And YES, I ended up with blonde. I have a few inches of new growth now... so I have to decide if I want to stay blonde (thanks to this brand that actually worked) or if I want to go purple since my hair is so much lighter right now (thanks again to this brand, lol). Try it, ladies!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I thoroughly enjoy this hair dye. First, I absolutely LOVE that it is made for women of color, by women of color. I also love how it is super moisturizing and is not damaging to ethnic hair. My only improvement for this product would be how powerful it is. I naturally have medium to dark brown hair, and the instructions said to leave the color on for 30 minutes. I left the color on for almost an hour, and it still wasn’t honey blonde, but about 6 shades darker.
Bri'ana C.
Philadelphia
This color was achieved when my hair was dark blown almost black. I was really shocked by the results. It looks like i bleached my hair! No damage was done, my natural curls stayed intact. Highly recommend for darker hair types!
Grace U.
Greenbelt, MD
Are used this color on my leg before. The color deposit was amazing in the process was so easy. The instructions were simple to read and understand. The colder it does not fade quickly but I recommend people to take care of the color with the conditioner.
rosa y.
This color is my all favorite hair dye color. If you cant choose to rather go brown or blonde this is your kind of color and it's also not a bright blonde color. Its most like a cool color. Looks really good whoever is interested on this hair dye color.
Oceana W.
Nashville ,Ga
This product worked amazing for me! I’ve colored it twice because i missed a couple of spots but i really loved how it turned out ! I use to feel bad about coloring my hair due to the chemicals and what not but this will always be my go to product when it comes to coloring hair !
Jade W.
jonesboro
My hair was black and when I used this color kit, it really turned my hair honey blonde! I was so surprised because usually other colors would not work or wouldn’t come out as expected.. but this did and I am totally satisfied !
Mayttee F.
Bronx
Used it to create some highlights on my very dark brown hair color came out nice it was a light cooper color cause like I said my hair is very dark it was very easy to use and I would buy it again
Dee D.
This hair color is my go to for coloring my hair. The color is exactly as I expected from this brand. This color is better compared to alternative brands and their color. Very easy to use and apply. I definitely would buy this again when it is time.