BY CLAIROL

Chante L.
Lindenwold, NJ
I used thus brand but not the color. It is one of the only dyes that actually cover my stubborn grays. It leaves my natural hair healthy and with little damage and is very cost efficient.
Ashley P.
I used the blonde shades and they always work on my jet black hair. leaves my hair so soft and does not break it off. also comes with a large tube of pantene relaxed and naturals conditioner, more than enough to use several times!
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
This was my young teenage go to? was cheap and you can find it everywhere. With easy instruction it gets the job done with everything in the kit.
Alisha S.
This was s good colour match for my hair the cream formula was no drip and easy to use it’s not too expensive either and I actually prefer it to L’Oréal which caused an allergic reaction. The colour leaves my hair nice n shiny too and am quite happy.
Paradise H.
cairo
can not judge this product because I am using it yet, but I hope to try it soon so that I can judge it well