BY CLAIROL

A protein-enriched color enhancing shampoo.Tones down brassiness on blonde / gray hair., Shampoos away yellow. Refreshes faded highlighted hair., Tones down brassines. Maintains and refreshes cool, ash-toned haircolor., Leaves hair shiny without residue. see more...

• Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously ...1 Answers
Laura S.
Gilbert, AZ
I switch my hair color a lot but when I have highlights or blonde hair this shampoo is the best to keep brassiness away.
Elizabeth W.
La crosse, WI
I have been using this shampoo since I first started going platinum. I have since transitioned to a more natural tone, but I still use this product. It is a great price compared to other shampoos that do the same thing. The smell is a little strong but it's worth it.
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
My hair dresser love this product. Isn't my favorite but I only have it in my hair once in 3 month which is ok.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
This is my favourite shampoo! I like to keep my hair at a super pale blonde white/silver shade, and this definitely helps tone any brassiness down. It doesn't smell amazing, but it isn't drying and it does a good job. I did have issues with a pump leaking, but it seemed that it was just the one bottle. This lasts a very long time and I highly recommend it!
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
This does keep the blondes from turning orangish/bronze but it makes my hair very dry and brittle. It's main job it to keep your hair color ashy which is does but I can't have my hair breaking especially when I dye it blonde. I will ty a different product next time
Brittany A.
Minooka, IL
This is great for bleach blondes with orange brassy tones. Just have to make sure you don't use too often. My rule of thumb is every 3 washes. Otherwise I turn purple, gray. I have been using this for several years! Def recommend!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
It leaves my hair feeling hard but it definitely does do it's job by keeping my hair blonde. Before I used this product and when I'd dye my hair blonde after a couple of weeks it looked brassy. I'm glad they referred me to this shampoo at Sally's.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
We used this when I was going through beauty school. It works wonders! It's pricier than store brand shampoo conditioner but it works so it's well worth the amount you pay.
Jennifer S.
I don't have the 4 pack, but I do use this regularly whenever I bleach my hair and I'd like to think it makes a difference. Not a huge difference, but a difference nonetheless.
Sierra N.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Any blonde knows how hard it is to keep your hair nice and blonde, dyed or natural. The water where I live is terrible and my blonde hair does a wonderful job of showing all the mineral build up in my hair. I use this twice a week to brighten up my hair and to hide the mineral build up. I also use a malibu treatment about once a month to help with the buildup.
Jess G.
Do you think this will help my highlighted hair that's seriously brassy. Way more brassy than blonde :(